I get called out by the drunkard

We were gathered around a ping-pong table waiting for Percy Jackson to get down here from returning the Oracle to the attic. When he finally got down here, Mr. D made snacks with a wave of his hand. Cheez Whiz, crackers and bottles of wine, but was quickly changed after a reminder from Chiron of his restrictions and our ages it became diet coke. Zoë got a personal assistant, apparently in Bianca di Angelo. I couldn't understand why, but at least Zoë started the meeting off the way it should have been settled.

Zoë: This is pointless.

Y/N: Agreed.

Mr. D: No one asked you, Lazarus.

Y/N: Not my name.

Zoë: There is no time for talk. Our goddess needs us. The Hunters must leave immediately.

Y/N: You had me, and then you lost me.

Chiron; And go where?

Bianca: West!

Y/N: Great, we are really digging deep into the barrel for locations if the best we can do is west.

Zoë: Silence boy.

Bianca: You heard the prophecy six shall go west to the goddess in chains. We can get six hunters and go.

Zoë: Yes, Artemis is being held hostage! We must find her and free her.

Y/N: First, yes and no. Yes, she is a hostage and six people need to go. No, we can't just send hunters to do it.

Thalia: I have to agree with corpse breath here. You're missing something important. Campers, Wanderer, and Hunters combined prevail. We're supposed to do this together.

Y/N: Can we focus on who later and get a better idea of where west?

Zoë: No! The Hunters do not need thy help.

Thalia: Your. Nobody has said thy in, like 300 years get with the times.

Zoë: Yerrr. We do not need yerrr help.

Y/N: Ignore her Zoë, while it was adorable that you tried, I find you trying to keep speaking in archaic English is endearing.

Zoë: It should not be endearing to thee boy.

Y/N: To bad I like it.

Thalia: Can we focus!

Chiron: I fear the prophecy says you do need our help and will need his help as well.

Chiron pointed at me as everyone turned to look at me. I debated if it was too late to walk away from the meeting.

Y/N: Why do I get the feeling my decision has been made for me, without my say on top of it?

Mr. D: Welcome to prophecies, boy. Also, who said they should one shall perish doesn't sound good what if you fail because you cooperate.

Chiron: Mr. D, with all do respect, whose side are you on?

Mr. D: Sorry, my dear centaur. I'm just trying to be helpful.

Y/N: I feel like you're trying to do something that will entertain you and end up with us tearing each other apart.

Mr. D: It would be entertaining.

Y/N: Ignoring him from now on all in favor?

No one raised their hands, but I'm pretty sure everyone was in agreement to do that.

Thalia: We're supposed to work together, I don't like it either, Zoë, but you know prophecies. Do you want to fight against one?

Zoë looked unsure and has apparently seen that Thalia has a point.