Chapter 8

Tae : "I'm not your Taetae anymore"

JK : "Oh is that so?(smirked) Let's see how many times you can held yourself"

Jungkook freed Taehyung and locked his door...on the other side Taehyung was catching his breath

Tae : "You became insane Jungkook" (in mind)
_____________________________________

Time skip to 4 days later that incident

In these 4 days Jungkook didn't show up in front of Taehyung and even didn't talk much he just worked, ate and sleep (and obviously bathed 🤭...ok I'm little naughty ;)...Was he just busy or he was preparing for a big battle? If it's so then who is his opponent in this battle and where is the battlefield? Let's see ...

Eun : "Tae I think we'll be late today or even can stay night at office because of overwork"

Taehyung just hummed he was still processing that night that he didn't answer properly

Eun : "Tae are you even listening?"

Tae : "Huh? What did you say?"

Eun woo sighed then hold Tae and let him sit on the bed

Eun : "Look Tae I'm noticing you are thinking about a lot nowadays even you don't eat properly...you can share me anything if you are disturbed or something is bothering you?"

Tae : "No no Eun I'm fine look... actually I was thinking about to start my job at cafe again"

Eun : "Tae you know you don't have to work you are now CEO's husband"(said proudly)

Tae giggled then wrapped his hands around Eun woo's neck

Tae : "Ok Mr. CEO I understand now come you have to eat breakfast before going"

Eun : "Yeah I want this lovely and cheerful Tae forever please don't stress yourself ok?"

Tae : "Ok ok I won't now let's go"

But, Did Taehyung really happy? Or he was just showing? And did he know that someone is eyeing him 24/7? Will it come out good or this night will be the worst night for him?

At night there was only Taehyung and Jimin in that big manson suddenly phone rang

Tae : "Hello?"

Eun : "Tae...I called you to tell you that I'll not come home today...we are working on a very important topic...Eat dinner and sleep well okay? And take care of yourself for me"

Tae : "Ok Eun no problem Jimin hyung is with me"

Eun : "Oh Tae I forgot to tell you Jimin hyung and Suga hyung are going to see Jimin hyung's mom she is really sick so I think you have to stay a night alone"

Tae : "Oh but hyung didn't tell me anything"

Meanwhile Taehyung heard Jimin is calling him

Tae : "Eun Jimin hyung is calling me, I think he is going now"

Eun : "Lock the door properly"

Tae : "I'll ok bye"

Tae ran downstairs and saw Jimin is standing with a bag that means he is leaving

Jimin : "Tae my mom

Tae : "She is sick and you should go don't worry I'll be fine"

Jimin : "How you know?"

Tae : "Eun called me"

Jimin : "Oh but will you really can manage? This manson is very big and

Tae : "Hyung I know you are worrying (smiled) but your mother is more important"

Jimin sighed

Jimin : "Yeah I know...take care okay and I set dinner on the table...eat properly"

Tae : "I'll... bye hyung"

Jimin : "Bye take care"

Tae hummed then locked the door...he was about to turn around but felt someone's presence behind him

Who is this person you think it can be? Tell me in comment😃