Snakebit

By following the map Lloyd and Yn ended up in a forest. Its trees tall blocking out the moonlight and a thick layer of fog limiting their vision. The two were heading towards another Serpentine tomb. They both walk under an arc way seeing a graveyard just ahead. Yn points the torch towards the many tombstones, seeing that with time the tombstones have gotten moss on them. "It's not scary." Lloyd says, looking around the area stepping closer to Yn. "Um, maybe just a little, but I like scary. Yeah, that's it. I'm the son of the Dark Lord, I love the dark." Lloyd then spins around and starts walking backwards. Yn shakes her head stopping in front of a tree that spills into two near the top looking like two heads. "I eat this stuff for breakfast." Lloyd then turns again and screams seeing the golden light on the weird tree. Yn kneels down balancing on her heels, looking into Lloyd's eyes. "Lloyd, it's okay. It's just a weird-looking tree." She takes hold of his hand before rising to her full height. Not bringing up the tight grip that the mini Garmadon has on her hand.

He calms down and looks back at the map, "If we're gonna make those Hypnobrai pay for betraying us. We have to find the Fangpyres." They both start heading towards the tree. "If there's anything a snake doesn't like, it's another snake." He concludes. They both stop at the base of the tree looking up at it, Yn pointing the torch at its thick trunk. "Here. By the mutated tree, we found it." Lloyd says with a smile. They both crouch down and start to wipe away the dirt on the floor relieving the crest of a two-headed snake. "Soon, the Serpentine will know who their master is and it will be I, Lloyd Garmadon with his second in command," He says, standing up and pulling Yn up with him raising his arms towards the sky, "Yn..." He looks over to her, "What's your last name?" he asks. She titles her head in deep thought. 

"I don't have one." She confirms. Lloyd looks at her for a second longer.

"With my second command, Yn." He finishes, but before he could laugh a bolt of lightning fills the sky a loud crashing sound follows. Lloyd screams again ducking down in fear. Yn had also flinched at the sound but held more concern for Lloyd, she pulled him into her side and rubbed his arm in comfort.

Lloyd sighs before kneeling down again and pushing a button that looks like a stone. The crest then opens allowing lots of snakes to jump out of it, hissing as they do so. This makes Lloyd scream again, falling backwards into Yn's legs. They hear hissing behind them and turn, Lloyd pushing himself up. Instead of seeing blue, white and yellow snakes they see red, white and black snakes, some of them having two heads. In front of them is the general, they have two heads, their main colour is red, with glowing white eyes and holding their staff in their right hand, it has a red gem instead of a blue one and like Scales has a tail instead of legs.

"And who..." The right head says his voice deep and rough.

"...May I say release us..." The left one adds, their voice slightly softer but still rough. 

"...From our captivity?" The right one finishes. The two humans step back from them, not noticing nor caring that some snakes start to walk up from behind them, Yn rests her hand on her dagger just in case. "Uh, Lloyd and Yn." The boy states, before picking up the map he dropped at some point. "We released you to make the Hypnobtai pay for betraying us." He tells the chief. The two heads look at each other, "The Hypnobrai?" Lefty questions. 

"Those hypnotising deceivers." Righty says some angry in their voice. "It'll be... Our pleasure" Lefty starts while Righty finishes holding up their staff. Lloyd smiles looking up at the two-headed snake as Yn removes her hand from her knife. "Oh, good. I'll lead the way." He motions to the map. "Then after that, there's some ninja I want dealt with." He clenches his fist.

"Sounds like... you know... what you want. But the Hypnobrai are strong... And we are few in numbers. We need... reinforcements." They tell the humans.

"What did you have in mind?" Lloyd asks, not liking that his plan will have a delay. The general hisses which could resemble a laugh.