Preface...

Preface:

As I stared into the beautiful face of the girl that was once mine, her red eyes blazing with the thoughts of her killing me and her best friend standing right beside me, I couldnt understand why it had came down to this?

"Please Bella," I pled as I took a step forward, my hand stretching towards her. Just by my tiny little action it seemed to make her even more enraged as she growled towards us.

"Please Bells it doesnt have to be this way," added her friend sounding just the same as me.

"Bella you can come home with us and things will be the same again," I said.

Well almost the same but never truly the way it was before. I thought as she seemed to ease a bit.

"Oh I think that it isnt that simple anymore," called a smooth voice from the dark shadows. I growled at the sound of the man's old ancient voice.

Bella whipped around glancing back as the man along with his usual company floated forward. He smiled toward me and I almost growled again, but then he added something more to his statement.

"I see my dear has found some trash," he smiled. "Why dont you take care of that and we can go home," he said as he glided back into the shadows, his party following after him.

Bella turned towards us again with an animal expression like she finally tracked down her prey. She crouched down and sprang forward with her clawed like hands pointing straight at us...