Last day of first year of sixth form/ an upsetting night

Kaylees pov
Today Is the last day of the first year of sixth form. I can't believe it's come around so fast to be honest. I fell some movement beside me. I smile when Noah wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me back down. He kisses my neck and I stretch it so he can kiss more of it. I turn around and say " you keep missing the target". He kisses my lips, I kiss back and get on top of him so I'm straddling him and he stats felling under my top. I smile and say " I think that's enough for now,p babe". I love this control. He looks at me and says " okay babe only because I love you so much". I shower and get dressed. Scholl finashes we're going to a party tonight to celebrate finishing the year. I put my dress on, noah looks at me and says " kayls you look gorgeous ". I kiss him,and thank him. We've been at the party for a while now. I notice a boy from my tutor apraching me, he tak spew my hand and leads me upstairs I don't like this at all I fell really uncomfortable.

Noahs pov
I can't see kaylee anywhere I go upstairs and hear her voice , I follow the voice and thers a guy from our tutor trying to rape her. I pull him off her, and make sure he knows not to go anywhere near her again.  I go back upstairs to see kaylee in tears, I hug her and say " why don't we go back to the apartment and you can tell me what happend?". She nods, we leave saying goodbye to our friends they know what happened.  We get back to the apartment and kaylee says " he toook my hand and lead me upstairs to the room,where you found us, 8 told him I felt uncomfortable but he didn't listen, he said he'd be better than you which he wasn't , he started taking the straps of my dress of and then you came in and thank god you did". I hug her and say " I'd never treat you like that, you know that right". She nods, I pull her chin up and say " I will always protect you from guys like him always". She kisses me and says "I know, you look hot tonight babe ". I put my hand on her shoulders and say " 8 don't think that's sensible after tonight, I'm fine kissing you but that's it". She smiles and says " oh no I didn't mean that, I agree after what happend I can't imagine doing it tonight".