Oneshot 10

In this oneshot kaylee and Noah decided to continue making music at th lodge instead of going to music school Noah and kaylee have been best friends for years. One night there's a party to celebrate bens 18th and they both want to let lose and have fun. They play truth or dare and kaylee is dared to play seven minuets in heaven with someone, what happens when she chooses Noah.

Kaylees pov
I really like noah i have for a few years. I just don't think he'd like me back. Tonight we're having a party to celebrate bens 18th. I'm looking forward to letting lose and having fun. We're going glamming and there will be alchahol. Our parents allowed us to go and have fun as we've earned it. Thers 8 bedrooms in our acomadation. I drive myself and Noah to the campsite. Ypwith have a log cabin for the next few nights. Noah helps me with my bags and I thank him. Latter we've had a few drinks, ypwere playing truth or dare. Sean git dared to kiss Alex and Ben got dared to give skye a lap dance. Daniele smiles as I say dare , she says " I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven in your room with a person of your choice".

Noahs pov
Kaylee blushes and gets up, she looks at me and says " do you mind?". I say " no of corse not". She gets up takes my hand and leads me into her room. She does the curtains up and says " just so you know , I really like you as more than a friend, I could only imagine doing this with you". I look at her and say " I really like you to as more than a friend, I don't think they'll,be complaints if we're not seen until the morning". She smiles and says " shut up and kiss me". I do as I'm told and my gid she's a verry good kisser I mean the best kiss I've ever had. I pick her up and Cary her to her bed, we both fall onto it with me ontop of her and start ripping each other's clothes off. Later we're naked under the covers and kaylee says " well that was amazing, Noah potts will you be my boyfriend?". I say " it was amazing, of course I will, I love you kaylee marsden". I realise what I said and kaylee kisses me and says " I love you to Noah potts".