; Shopping

•┈┈┈••✦🩰 ✦••┈┈┈•

The car ride to the mall was packed and loud. Everyone being all stuffed up in one car, which was Chan's vehicle. The older tried to convince Changbin to just take 2 separate cars but he was declining, saying "But what if I get lost!".

Felix was squished up in the back seat, in the middle of Seungmin and Jeongin. He wanted to sit in the passenger seat next to Chan but Changbin called dibs first. He didn't like this one bit....

The loudness. The lack of space. The throbbing headache.

The pink-haired boy picked at the hangnails on his fingers occasionally, biting down on his lip while trying to keep his cool.

No one really noticed, the others were just singing along to a bunch of random songs, such as "Cake". Chan was also really blasting the speakers over the roof.. But, of course, Felix didn't want to ruin their fun.

He just hung his head low with teary eyes and ringing ears.

"We're here!!" shouted the black-haired muscular male as he unbuckled his seat belt quickly. Everyone did so as well..besides Felix. As everyone exited the car, it was just Felix and Chan left.

The blonde looked through the rearview mirror, noticing Felix never got out of the car.

"Lix?" a worried expression planted over his face as he continued to look at the boy in the back seat still buckled up.

Felix never responded, he couldn't hear him, only the ringing in his ears growing louder.

He felt a big hand land on his knee gently, causing him to snap out of it. He looked up, pink hair covering his teary eyes slightly but it was still noticeable that he was on the verge of a breakdown.

Chan's eyes widened, "Hey hey..you're alright" his thumb rubbed in circles around his knee.

Felix sniffled and weakly nodded, now unbuckling his seatbelt finally. "I'll make sure we don't stay too long.. I wish I could take you home but the boys really wanted to go so I can't ju-" A bang on the window caused both of them to jump, Felix letting out a shaky breath, trying to calm his racing heartbeat down.

"For fucks sake.." Felix could notice the anger rising up in Chan, he stepped out of the car and whispered to Changbin, telling him to stop and tried to explain the situation about Felix and that they need to shop quickly.

Peeking his head back in the car, he gestured to Felix to come on and that he'll be okay. Felix stepped out of the car with shaky legs and closed the car door behind him.

"Hoorayyy!!" Changbin screamed as he quickly grabbed Seungmin's shirt, dragging him inside of the mall, there were sounds of a male screaming in excitement...yet the other being dragged was screaming to try and free from the strong grip.

Chan shakes his head as he chuckles, now making his way inside the mall as well with his hands in his pockets. Left behind at the car were Felix and Jeongin.

"They're crazy.." the fox-like boy let out a sigh then turned to face Felix, gently grabbing his small hand.

It shocked Felix and caused him to look at their hands that were intertwined.

"I'll stay by your side to make sure that you're okay!" Jeongin gave him a reassuring smile and Felix giggled at his cuteness while nodding. The duo pair then also made their way in the mall, following behind the other 3.

Chan spoke up, "Hey how about we all split up? It might make our shopping trip much quicker, yeah?" Everyone nodded in agreement, "I call being with Felix!!" Jeongin clinged onto Felix's arm while Changbin faced Seungmin with his hands on his hips.