King Namjoon/RM

I'm the kingdom of Bangtan, the royal family have only ever had three wives at most.
But Namjoon wasn't destined to have such peace. From when he was born he was told he was already promised to two princes. Then he fell in love with another.
And of course, there would be three sent to him for peace to avoid war and strengthen alliances.
Poor Namjoon 🥲
But for now, let's see what life is like for Namjoon while he's single.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...
.
.
...

Namjoon woke up earlier than usual. He had had a bad dream. Frustrated that such a little thing would take away his focus, he started his morning routine.
Finishing with that, he took a long shower and freshened up then put on his black royal regalia.
Ready at last, he went downstairs to the breakfast table. His mother was there but his father wasn't. He wordlessly gave her a kiss on the cheek before sitting down opposite her.
"How was ur night Namjoon?" Queen Rhea asked. Namjoon hummed indicating it was alright.
She took a sip of her tea and took a bite of bread.
Namjoon slightly narrowed his eyes. She always finished her tea first or her bread first. She never sipped then took a bite.
She finished one or the other seperately.
Namjoon looked at her. She was nervous but was hiding it well.
But not well enough.
"Is there something you want to tell me?"
She looked at him, almost scared that he knew she was holding something back, but sighed. He wasn't the most handsome and smart prince in the kingdom for nothing.
"You have another marriage arranged...son".