Starfield. The Settled Systems.

JHcola: "I like to show you all that when the people of Remnant left their home planet behind and stepped onto the home frontier
Whitely: "So, more like in the future?"
Tanya: "No, but same things"

Start.

A blue star constellation screen pops up in the majestic music. "The Settled Systems." Labeled. it then puns to the specific star and then turns bright orange chat. "Where hope is built."

Ozpin: "Where hope is built, this should be refreshing."
Port: "I do wonder to myself that what if we left our soil ground off and ventured to the stars."
Glynda: "A Dream of wonder for sure."
Winter: "Unfortunately, with our current Dust power, it is impossible to do so."
Ironwood: "Unless there is an alternative power source, maybe we can."

Cut to the planet that is a mixture of liveable and wild land, the city at the center is built to be a stone fortress across the wall that lives in it. outside there's a huge machinery that seems like a piece of agricultural equipment.

:AKILA CITY: AKILA, CHEYENNE:

Oscar: "Wow, This almost brings me home, almost seemely like Volco."
Yang: "So you from there, I admit it seems nice."
Scarlet: "I find a farming field to be visually pleasing."
Sage: "I know some of my family who live something like that."
Penny: "So this must be a planet named Akila and Cheyenne could be a system."
JHcola: "Correct."

Cut to a big rusted ship is burning its engine ready to take off, however, the engine is killed without a moment. Cut to inside the cockpit control panel with a photograph. Gira, Keli, and little Blake who're happy together. As it puns away, a gown-up Blake with short hair, was just outside of the ship to inspect the problems with her ship.

: CAPITAL OF THE FREESTAR COLLECTIVE:

Summer: "Freestar Collective, a new Nation?"
JHcola: "The Freestar Collective is the newest faction that gains independence, they are governed by the Govenor council that respects personal freedom.
Raven: "My kind of home."
Gira: "Blake has her own ship, it's a bit rusty though."
Kali: "Or it is our own ship. She is a bright woman to be."
Blake: "Mom..."
Adam was indifferent toward the scene.

As soon as Blake opened the hatch on the starboard side, a cloud of black smoke billowed out, causing her to turn away. After a moment, she looked back and retrieved a damaged component device from her hand. Sighing and casting her eyes to the side, Blake realized she would need to replace it with a new one.

Penny: "Oh that's a shame, she'll have to acquire
Elm: "It can't be help, hope she gets the new one."
Marrow: "Did she even have a crew?"
Nora: "Yeah, where are they?"
Tanya: "She's the only one."
Jaune: "Oh."

Cut to the Akila city complex distract building, Blake asked some market if they have the same component for her old ship, unfortunately, the shops don't have one right now. Blake was wondering and searched high and low, asking any resident for a little help, at last, none couldn't help her.

Taiyang: "There's so much stuff around and none of them has what Blake is looking for?"
Qrow: "Look hard enough and you might pass by without realizing that it was there."
Ruby: "Blake will find it, I know she will."
Coco: "You too optimism."
Cinder: "And Navie too"

While she kept on searching, she stumbled across the square area where the tall stature posed a one arm pointed in that direction. Blake gazed at the stature as she thought of way back why her parents had to fight for it? as cut to the Warfield scene. Two heavy mechs emerge as they fire at the enemy, Gira and Keli are piloting the heavy Mech war machine that fights for Freestar collective forces. Each fought side by side, back to back as battle rages.