Too late ? ~ II

When a chatterbox becomes silent all of sudden, then understand that he is broken from inside ...

.
.
.
.
.

" Humesha hum hi kyun re ? ", Manisha questioned no one particularly but herself while looking at the mirror after splashing cold water to hides her dry tears from everyone.

She dabbed her face with towel and few tears rolled down from her eyes which was hidden by the cameras. Her teeth digged on lower lip to stops the sobs while tears are rolling down continuously being absorbed by towel, trying not to break down in of this fake house.

Manisha { in mind } : Ka kiye re hum ? Kahe humko fake kahe ja rahe hain yeh log ? Bakiyon se humka kaunu matlab naahi magar humar dost log hi humko fake samjha rahe hain. Hum to dosti puri shiddhat se nibhaye na to kahe humre dosti par shaq kar rahe ho tum Babu ? Sala humko hi fake man raha hain to humar dosti kya hi chij hain uka khatir. Hum to uske dosti ka fayda uthai haina ... Kaisan soch sakat hain vo ?

She pulled tissue paper and dabbed it to her eyelid and whispered to herself after gathering herself, " Tu kahe ro rahi hain re Babu ? Galti tohar thodi hain ki vo tumko fake aur chalak samajhe rahi. Manisha Rani apne aap mein hi Rani hain re Babu, agar ihi logon ko aisa lagat hain ki hum tut jayege to galat hain ih sab. Are tuta hua insaan aur kitna tutega re ... Ab hum batayi hain ihi loga ke ki Manisha Rani akhir chiz kya hain. Sala trophy jite ya na jite magar itihas to hum hi banake jayege re. Ab khela aisan paltenge na ki sabhi sar pakde rahenge ki sala chal ka raha hain iha, babu khel khelo bihari se to khelo tanik hoshiyari se ... "

After having dinner, all retired to their respective bed but sleep is miles away from fame group. Abhishek entered into kitchen area with motive of making coffee for himself as his head is blasting due to very bad headache. He was about to grabbed the coffee powder but two cups in the corner caught his attention.

" Tanne bhi nind nahi aa rahi ? "

He was startled by sudden voice from behind and relieved finding it's none other than Elvish. He turned towards him with expression saying ' isn't it obvious ! ' and grabbed the cups only to find coffee and chai in it.

" Bua ne banai hain ... ", Abhishek whispered to himself as soon he tasted it as her made coffee has that magic which cures his headache. Duo went towards the bb ott area and settled themselves there, drinking the their respective beverage while thinking about their prior conversations.

Both are in denial mode to believe the Manisha has been fake and manipulative but what about the hints given to them by Salman Khan and audience to maintained the distance with Manisha as she was influencing their game.

Elvish : Manne bharosa na ho raha yaar. Mara dil hi nahi manta ki vo bandi fake hain ...

Abhishek : Dil to mera bhi kah raha ki vo sachchi hain, yahi uski real life hain magar hum yeh baat bhi nahi bhool sakte hain ki is ghar mein kitne fake relations bane hain aaj tak aur jitne ke liye log kis had tak jaa sake hain. BB15 se yahi trend hain ki couples, villian ya entertainer banoge tohi tikoge !

Elvish hummed in response while again getting lost in deep thought. The silence was break as aashika joined them after sometime and throws herself on bunch of pillows and groaned on the pillow due to shooting headache.

Aashika : Hum past mein nahi jaa sakte hain kya ? Mera sar dard se fat raha hain yaar ...

After sometime, the musics boomed in whole house breaking the trance of trio who looked towards eachother and get up to get freshen up as housemates started to get up. It's like their group breaks even if there is no elimination.

The whole house is dull today as if soul of this house leaves it. There are many eliminations happened but neither do they feel this much emptiness when there is no elimination. It's like the walls of house is eating them.

- Kitchen Area -

" Bhaisahab, aisa lag raha hain jaise Manisha ka hi eviction ho gaya ho kal ! ", Bebika comments in her usual loud tone and laughed on it as if it's most hilarious joke. Manisha who was washing utensils didn't give any heed on it and continued her duty.

Well from morning someone hardly heard her voice, even she had her breakfast in with everyone and didn't even flirt with anyone not even Elvish as she used to do everyday as ritual.

Many things happens after weekend ka waar. It's hurts her how Pooja was manipulating Abhishek against her who was listening to her quietly and doubting her friendship with him, Elvish's odd behaviour and Aashika's silent treatment.

Manisha { in mind } : Ekko din ma hum aur humar dosti fake ho gaya ika sabke khatir ? Agar hum inke jagah hote toh muhiye tod dete magar kabhi saath nahi chhodte. Aur Abhishekwa ... Uh ek number ka chhachundar, nalayak, kutta, kamina, nashukra insaan humar dosti fake bol diya. Kahe re Babu ? Tu humko samajh hi paya re babu, nahi samajh paya. Agar samajhta to kabhi humar dosti fake nahi bolta ...

She looked in mirror of kitchen sink and found Abhishek looking towards her only. Their eyes locks which has tried to converse, convery many things. His red eyes meets to hers, both has red eyes but reasons are different. His due to lack of sleep and her due to the crying ...

------------------

Hello sweeties 👋

I hope you are liking the story 😌. Do votes and comments ... Waiting for your response !

- Chanchu ❤️