Too Late ? ~ IV

If you ever gives 100% in the relationship then even after being hurt, you just can't stop caring for them ...

.
.
.
.
.

It has been an hour still Bebika and Jiya are fighting like cat-dog over the nomination task. Jiya was constantly nagging her over how could she just breaks their friendship like this and Bebika was getting irritated with this.

Jiya : Yaar tumne aise kaise Manisha ka pyada aage kar diya huh ? Baat yeh nahi hain Bebika ki mujhe nominate hone se farak padta ki tune mujhe nomination se nahi bachaya, baat yeh ki tune dhoka diya hain mujhe. Maine tumhe apni friend mana aur tumne apni is harkat se mujhe hurt kiya hain ...

Bebika : Oh madam ek minute huh, ek minute. Kaisa dhoka ? Manisha ne mera pyada aage badhaya payback bolke par mujhe uska ehsaan nahi chahiye tha. Aur dhoke ki baat to tu kar hi mat, aaj tak tune ek bhi baar mujhe ya fir kisiko nomination se save nahi kiya hain except Abhishek ...

" Khana ban gaya hain, jinko garma garam fulki khani hain vo aa jaye ... ", Manisha announced from the kitchen ignoring the barking dogs. Everyone left from there for lunch, as they are just fed up with their fight.

Even at the dinning table the taunts are continuing between two, seeing them gaining footage Avinash and Jad also jump into fight and takes Bebika's side. Manisha was eating her food silently while thinking herself, ' Ek to gaya re Babu. Humne aaj tak ek bhi baar aag naai lagai par kauno baat naahi, jab ilzaam lag hi chuke hain to uko sachche  sabit bhi kar det haina hum ... '

Jiya was get cornered in chugli group so for ending the fight Pooja said, "Jiya jab tumhe nomination se koi farak nahi padta toh kyun Bebika se usi baat par lad rahi ho ? Calm down, insab se tum insecure lag rahi ho ... "

The fight finally stops yet another drama was started. When Pooja was conversing with Bebika for not letting her group break, Jiya started taunting Bebika which turned into an another round of ugly fight.

At the end of the day, Jiya was left alone as she had ugly fight with Bebika, Avinash and Jad. She was crying for sympathy from audience as well as Abhishek. As a good friend Abhishek consoled her and that's why she was stick to the trio while Aashika and Elvish was just seeing the drama unfolding infront of them.

- Washroom area -

Manisha is doing her night care routine and thinks about the change in the equation of her with her friends. The one who couldn't stay away from eachother for minutes is now comes so distinct that they didn't even try to converse.

Manisha { in mind } : Ka humra dosti itna kamjor tha ? Ekko baar bhi Elvish aur Abhishek ne humre se baat karne ki koshish nahi kiya aaj. Shayad hum hi pagle the uko dost dost bolke dimag par chada liye the. Bahut sahi dosti nibhaya u dono ne ...

While thinking about all this, tears formed in her eyes. She wiped it and composed herself somehow and retired to the bed and found Aashika sleeping there. She went towards her and questioned, " Aap yaha kya kar rahi hain Aashika ji ? "

Aashika looked towards her with guilt feel eyes and replied, " I am sorry yaar, galti ki hain maine par please itna to ukhad kar mat baat karna mere saath. Aajka din hi kharab hain, jab tujhse baat karne aayi to tune mana kar diya aur baad mein vo Jiya Abhishek se lich ki tarah chipak ke thi Aaj pura din ... " 

Aashika stopped talking seeing Manisha laying on the other side of her bed by back facing her. Her eyes filled with tears but still laid back and hugged Manisha and promised herself.

Aashika's Promise : I am sorry meri Rani. Maine bohot badi galti ki hain aur mujhse naraz hone ka pura haq bhi hain, I promise ki tujhe manake rahungi aur un dono nalayakon ko bhi akal deke unse bhi tere ko manvaungi ...

- Next Morning -

Trio was sitting in bb ott area with Jiya who was telling them about the depth of friendship she has with Avinash and Bebika, she was hurts with their this behaviour, actual mein dukhda ro rahi thi.

Manisha comes there and called them for having breakfast, " Hum nashta bana diye hain babu, thande hone se pahle aakhe kha liyo ... " She was about to leave from there but stopped hearing Jiya's comment.

Jiya : Tumhe humari chinta karne ki  jarurat nahi hain Manisha, hum ...

Before she could complete herself, Manisha interrupt her, " Humne tumko nahi kaha hain Jiya, tumko Jo karna hain vo karo. Hum bas ihi logan ko bulane aaye the, ab age ki inki ichha hain ... " And left from there.

After having breakfast, everyone gathers in garden area for captaincy nomination task. The wooden plank are kept there with two chairs on each side. Well it's pair task and the pair which stays for longer times bearing the torture from other housemates would be the contestant for captaincy task. The pairs are like this ...

Bebika - Jiya
Elvish - Avinash
Jad - Aashika
Abhishek - Manisha

While Pooja would be sanchalak.

The first pair is of Bebika and Jiya, as soon the buzzer rings Jiya takes her hand back from Bebika's hold as she doesn't want her to be contender of captaincy task

The first pair is of Bebika and Jiya, as soon the buzzer rings Jiya takes her hand back from Bebika's hold as she doesn't want her to be contender of captaincy task. As soon she gets up from the chair there was another ugly fight with Bebika.

Due to penalty for not playing task, bigg boss punished Jiya by nominating her for next week also over which Bebika taunted saying it's her karma and nothing else.

The next pair is Elvish and Avinash. Jiya, Bebika and Jad started applying everything paste from the kitchen, washroom and muds given by bigg boss things over both but mostly over Elvish. For taking an revenge, Bebika applied chilly paste on Elvish face which burned his whole face.

Manisha couldn't sees her friend suffering so she comes with bowl full of water and her both towel along with box of paper towel. She started cleaning his face with paper towel first and washes his face with cool water. Bebika started pushing her away from Elvish but she stood on her place and started applying the ice to soothe his burning skin.

Seeing her rigid, Jiya and Bebika started talking rubbish about her and Elvish relation, talking about her character which makes trio angered to the hell. Abhishek was about to snapped both Bebika and Jiya for talking about his Bachcha's character but Manisha stops him.

Manisha : Apko mere liye jhagdne ki koi jarurat nahi hain Abhishek ji, hum khud ka stand lena janat hain. Hum apke dosti ka kauno fayda nahi uthaye the aur naahi uthana chahte hain aur nahi apke aur Ghar walo ke bich mein aag lagana chahte hain ... Please !

She ignored the duo royally while trio looked down with guilt for doubting her intentions. Manisha ask aashika to kept rubbing Elvish's face while herself bend to cleans the chilly paste from his legs, hands and chest also. Abhishek also helped her still Elvish can only sat for 12 minutes as Avinash left his hand as soon Jiya applied the shaving cream on his face just near his eyebrow ...

------------------

Hello sweeties 👋

I hope you are liking this part 😌. And thanks for your response, Do votes and comments ...

Waiting for your response !

I would end this SS in another few more chapters as I don't wanna stretch it more, as it's short story having 10-12 chapters ...

- Chanchu ❤️