Royalty (4)

"𝐘𝐞𝐬"

"That was so bold of you to agree with me like this. Why do you like my son? He's heartless and cold to everyone. He doesn't even smile at us, how come you fall for him?" The Queen was genuinely surprised. Leehan was confused after hearing that. Taesan, heartless? "Your Majesty, Prince is neither heartless nor cold, he's the sweetest and warmest person I've ever seen, He worries for me more than my parents ever did" Leehan explained looking down, tears filled in his eyes. It's just been two days and he was already missing him.

"What if he didn't come back from the war? the warriors of that iland never got defeated by anyone" The Queen calmly asked. Leehan looked up, holding the dagger tightly in his hand, not to hurt the queen, just to feel his lover closely. "You're his mother, how can you say something like that?" He asked bitterly. "I trust my son, I just wanna know how you think" She said looking proud. "I trust my love too, He'll keep his promise" Leehan said trying not to cry. "Kim Leehan, I can feel how much you love my son" Queen said, her voice softening. "I'll take my leave, you're our guest till he come back. Tell me if you need anything" she said and smiled. Leehan bowed at her and she left.

⚔️❤

"They succeeded in conquering the land but the Prince is injured badly, They'll be back after two days." Jaehyun said after entering Taesan's room, talking to Leehan. "injured badly?" Leehan asked, his eyes widening. "Yeah, I'm scared that the wound would get infected in two days if not taken care of. I hope they'll give him some medicine and proper care." Jaehyun said after sighing. "Do they take medicine with them?" Leehan asked being worried. "They don't" Jaehyun looked down. "What if something happened to him??" Leehan raised his voice. "Don't worry Prince, He's stronger than you think. Some wounds can't kil-" Jaehyun was cut off by Leehan's firm voice. "Don't even dare to say something like that" Jaehyun nodded keeping his mouth shut. "But that's the truth, your highness. Many warriors died-" Jaehyun was again cut off. "I told youu not to say such things about him. Leave if you can't talk nicely" Leehan said raising his voice. He heard laugh coming from outside his room. He looked towards the door, to find Taesan standing while laughing.

"Jaehyun, You succeeded in making fool of my love" He said smiling looking at Jaehyun, who had a proud smile. "Yes Your highness, I'll take my leave before he kills me" Jaehyun said smiling before leaving.
"You're back? Where did you get injured?" He said looking around for his wound. "Little prince, I'm not injured" Taesan said hugging his waist. "But he told me-" Leehan stopped realizing that Jaehyun was lying. "I missed you so much, little prince" Taesan said pulling away from hug, but his hands still around his waist. "I missed you more" Leehan said hugging him again closing his eyes while feeling his warmth again. He missed this so much, he craved for the prince like he never craved for anything before.

"Kim Leehan, I love you" Taesan said pulling away, staring at the eyes which were shining because of tears. Leehan smiled hearing that. "Prince of Avalon" Taesan said getting on his knees. "Will you marry me?" He said pulling out his hand. Leehan smiled, while nodding furiously. "You kept your promise. I love you so much, your highness" He said pulling him in a kiss.

❤⚔️

"Son, I heard you like Prince of Avalon" The king asked sitting on his throne, Leehan and Taesan standing in front of him. Taesan grabbed his hand tightly before answering. "Yes" He said looking straight at him. "Do you want to marry him?" The king asked after sighing. "Yes" Taesan said now looking at Leehan, who was standing nervously. "Are you sure about it?" The King asked in his deep voice, enough to scare anyone. "Yes" Taesan said firmly, looking at him. "Okay, Let's prepare the Royal Marriage of the King of Rozinya" He said to the captain with a smile. The Queen sitting beside him smiled at both of them. Taesan smiling widely, understanding what his father meant.

"Thank you so much, Your majesty" Taesan said and both of them bowed.

⚔️❤

Taesan married Leehan, both families agreeing with it. Now, Rozinya had two Kings, Han Taesan and Han Leehan. They both loved each so much. They stick to each other while taking care of the land of Rozinya. It was new for everyone to see, the country having two prince but Leehan won everyone's heart by his kindness. He tried to help everyone and made them believe that he deserved to marry the majestic prince, oops King.

They both were standing in the balcony, enjoying the views of the stars.

"Han Leehan" Taesan said softly grabbing his hand. Leehan looked at him blushing, he still wasn't used to having his surname. Taesan smiled pulling him towards himself. "What would've happened if you didn't drop the wine on me that day?" Taesan said and chuckled. "I don't even wanna think about it, I'm so happy that I did that accidently" Leehan said and giggled. "It was on purpose, wasn't it? Were you planning to marry me since that day?" Taesan smirked leaning close, staring at beautiful features of his husband. "Yes, I was planning our marriage since that day" Leehan said giggling. "I love you my little prince" He said in a serious voice, his smile gone. That caught Leehan off-guard, his heart beating faster again. Leehan looked at those bright eyes, the person who felt like warmth, comfort and love.

"I love you Your Majesty"

(The end)