Chapter No#12 : The Demon Shadow Monarchy

A piece of land can be seen  from a far .

Veldeonyx is floating  as he focus energy to that island .

What Veldeonyx seem to do is  recreating the island anew  , making  a continent  for himself to rule using the skill [Dazel Mahurazda]   he is making  a continent size land to be suited for his standard as a Monarch . 

The Tale Go Like This :

At the First Day He Created The Ground .

At The Second Day he Made Rivers And Water Provision  Supply .

at the Third he used his true dragon  affinity and  flourished the land with weeds and all plants life resources he known in his whole life , he created the agriculture plants supply  . 

At the Fourth he called for 10000 shadow soldier ( with wings) and ordered them to populate the land with animals  , he created 1 thousand bodies  of monsters   then he counted them for dead with this belief he used  his shadow energy and  called them to "Arise" inside the bodies he prepared   as so he created food supply and a threat for the continent residence  will have to advance together with , so with this  he created money resource and food supply . 

( A/N :the monsters and the animals have the function of reproducing )

At Fifth Day created self sufficient   Dungeon/ Lybernith  Maker  [ they don't hold infinity  floors like Ramiris  skill ; they are created  underground  and sometime they appear beside  ports  in the sea down part . The absolute rule of creation for Dungeons / Lybernith  is that  they are created with a certain distance from populated area but not inside or right beside  ] .

At Sixth  day he created energy that will nurture  the land and all creatures to evolution [ even humans could evolve with the energy Veldeonyx posses  ( something other then saint / Majin / Heroes and the likes ) ]  in that day he also created his house , it stand on a floating island surrounded by more floating island which he created at the day he created energy  , the house was  a ginormous  castle  that hold a place for dragon riders at the side of the castle  which isn't recognizable from outside of the fascinating castle .

At The Seventh Day     he populated  the continent with monsters he at the desert and territories   where  they hunt  them day and night  aside from monsters like goblins  and such   he also  took kids from the slums of poor or enslaving countries   and nurtures  the kids to get all sort of jobs with time poor people came  to get job later on   even criminals came for jobs and at times  they did steal .

So Veldeonyx  summoned the  shadow army ( at least a few thousand ) and told them to explore the land and take a few small areas to take as there  own  and take care of them he ordered  them with 6 words " Impress me   , Entertain me , surprise me "  and so the army left  he had kept a five hundred to become his guards , royal army and city management control division with them stopped stealing   completely and those that got away from the shadow guards   and set out from the city ( at the present time it has become  a city )  were captured  and were "forced" to join the army as the new division  .

They became slaves without their  notice  at all thank for [ Erebus God of Darkness ]  . 

and so with all political and non-political matters arranged were finished  and a few weeks has for sure passed  and the Walpurgis  is here with the two newly born  Demon Lords  , [ The Dragon Hazard  ( and in the future   will be known as Chaos Creator  ) will now join 10  Demon lord Party " Walpurgis " ] .   

__________________________________

End 

Hope you enjoyed !