6

REO walked out of his limousine. He had decided to go ahead and pick up a new friend of his, Nagi Seishiro. Someone he had just met yesterday.

"Hey, Nagi!" He called out to the tall white haired, getting Nagi's attention. "Hop in, I came to pick you up!" The heir wrapped an arm around Nagi "I didn't ask you to" Nagi said with his usual lazy voice. "You promised me the other day, right? You said we'd play soccer together" he reminds.

Nagi immediately knew what he meant "Ah... Yeah" Reo grins. "My motto is I get everything I want. You and I are partners from now on!" He adds before entering back into the limousine and Reo's attendant walked out from the drivers seat, bowing in front of Nagi.

"Please get in, friend of young master Reo"

"This is Ba-ya! She's my attendant" Reo introduced. Nagi realized that his cousin wasn't there anymore and is continuing to walk forward, not wanting to make her feel left out, he immediately spoke.

"Can (Y/N) come?"

The question made Reo pause for a bit. (Y/N)?. He immediately cursed at himself mentally for not noticing you. "No, no! It's fine! I can walk to school, you two can go ahead" You try to reassure. "Well if Nagi says so, it's alright" Rep immediately said.

There's no way he will fuck up and miss this chance of being with you.

-
"So, (Y/N)" Reo called out, making your eyes widen in shock. "Y-You know me?" Reo asked as you stutter a bit, Reo was surprised by your answer.  "Who wouldn't? You're the top student in your class, also we bumped into each other" he noticed you blush in embarrassment when he reminded of your previous encounter. "R-Right.." You say before he went back to the topic.

"You and Nagi seem to know each other." Reo points out, an awkward laugh escaped your lips, your hand scratching the nape of your neck. "W-We're cousins.." You answer, shocking him a bit. "Eh?! Really?! No wonder Nagi is telling you to come along" he comments with a smile. Not only did he met someone who can play soccer with him, he also has a chance to make you "Yes, I live next door." You bowed slightly "Thank you for inviting him for soccer, he's  quite a handful and hard to convince but I'm happy he has a friend now" A small smile plastered on your face followed by a giggle. He felt his heart skip a beat and a small blush forming on his own face.

"So, (Y/N) do you know anything about soccer?" Reo asked again. "Ah, well.. I do know the rules and basics.. here and there but I don't play" You answer. He grins and moved his face a bit closer to yours. "Then why don't you join us?! You can be our manager!" His words shocked you, making you lean back to give each other some distance. "I'm not quite interest, thank you for the offer." You answer, a forced smile on your face then avoiding eye contact.

Even if you don't know anything about soccer, he'd still find reasons to get you to join. He WANTS you to join and he will get what he wants. He was determined.

-

Arriving at school you walked out of the limousine, first, holding on tightly onto your stuff. "Thank you for the ride, Mikage-san" you said with a bow. "It's not a problem, (Y/N)" he grins, nodding at his reply, you smiled. "I'll be heading off first then!" He watched you leave, a hand raised up slightly.

"I finally got to talk to her.." he sighs out, Nagi looks at him. " 'Finally'?" He asked, raising a brow. "Huh? Oh it's nothing" Reo reassures. "You should convince her to join" he says, currently desperate. "(Y/N) doesn't like socializing.. Letting her join then hearing her complain is such a pain in the ass" Nagi said, letting out a yawn. This made him be curious.

"Isn't she always surrounded by people last year?" He asked again, the question made Nagi sigh. "You should ask her yourself... She'll kill me if I tell other people personal things about her" they tall white haired said. "Why are you so interested in her anyway?" This question made Reo smile brightly.

"Who wouldn't?! She's just amazing! Cute, smart, nice.. and and.." Reo couldn't even bear to say anything else. He had a list of compliments he can't mutter because words aren't enough to describe you.

If anything, one of his goals for this year is not to be a little wuss and actually try and have a proper conversation to be with you.

"What does (Y/N) like?"

"Hm... books?... She mostly reads. Why not just ask her yourself?.."

Nagi's right. If he wanted to do something for you, to get your attention, to have you. He would and he will.