soul flames

now the situation
is such that,
if you'd asked
for my life,
i would gladly
give it to you,
as a gift

Liara was an assassin, a trained and experimented one. She was one of the best trained rat of HYDRA but also a mistake of them as well.

Liara was brought to the HYDRA base at the age of seventeen. She was experimented, tortured, trained. She tried to escape and everytime she did, she got a new punishment. Electricity passing through her veins along with blood. Electrocuted rods made contact with her skin that had lost all colours.

Everyday new experiments were carried out in the girl. Somedays she would scream inside the four walls until a cloth was gagged in her mouth, while somedays she would pass away. No tract of time of how much they experimented on her.

And along all these experiments, one day, a mishap took place. The doctors at the base hid the matter perfectly but one of the nurses leaked the news to Zola. And he even concealed it.

As the guarding of the soul stone was being carried out by Red Skull himself, a little piece of that precious stone was put inside the girl's heart.
It was a mistake by the doctors as they were supposed to injected the syringe with sedated water, instead they injected the other one that had the water of the river where the soul stone was hidden.

And with that fluid, Liara got her new abilities. The ability to levitate any objects on her own.
At the age of twenty-five, she was a trained assassin with a skill to levitate. She was kept hidden in the base, was never let to come out until the winter soldier went missing.

And Liara was assigned to find the winter soldier and come back with him, dead or alive.

But Liara didnt want to kill anyone even if it was assassination. She was tortured and experimented but she never wanted anyone to go through this. She was brainwashed but as soon as the soul fluid was injected in her, her memories came back. Her code words didn't effect her. She put on a show in front of HYDRA and as she was assigned to come out, she took her chance to run away and coincidentally running into the one, she was supposed to kill.

Lucy Hale as
LIARAsoul flames

Lucy Hale as LIARA ─soul flames

❝ I just don't want to have any false hopes, that's all

❝ I just don't want to have any false hopes, that's all. ❞

and rest of the cast as themselves

━━━━━━━━━━━♡♡♡━━━━━━━━━━━
a bucky barnes fic? yes. i had a plan for this for so long. cz one day in physics class, i got this plot and wanted to write it but exams and classes didnt let me. now that all is over, i am finally writing this out.

this fic is special not because its a bucky barnes one, but also it is an alternate universe where...
*no spoilers* sorry.

i dont own any of the characters or even the storyline, credits to the respective owners. i only own
liara and her part.
hope this will turn out just as i planned and you guys will love it.
vote, comment and enjoy ♡♡