wakanda forever

They all stood there on the battlefield, ready for the fight.
The fight to save Vision.
To save the world from this Thanos guy.

Liara stood there beside Bucky, a feeling she had never felt before in a fight crept through her: fear. She was terrified because she actually had people to lose now. She had people that were like family to her and there was a chance that she was going to lose them, and that made her heart pound violently in her chest.

Liara watched as Steve, T'Challa, and Natasha all walked down to the edge of the barrier where the woman alien that they had fought back in London stood with a giant standing beside of her. The brunette watched her try to break through the surface with her weapon only to fail. Words were exchanged between the three heroes and the alien, it wasn't a few moment later until the trio were joining the line of warriors once more.

"Did they surrender?" Bucky asked Steve, glancing towards the man who was standing on the other side of him.

Steve didn't look at Bucky as a sigh fell from his lips.

"Not exactly."

That's when T'Challa started the Wakandans in their war cry, something that echoed all throughout and somehow managed to prepare Liara for the battle. They watched as Proxima signaled for the other creatures to attack, and they did, running towards the barrier and almost getting through only to be cut in half and killed. They looked like dogs gone wrong, and it made Liara cock her head to the side in slight disgust and curiosity.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Natasha muttered from beside Liara, making the brunette glance at her before looking back towards the creatures.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye breathes in utter horror, her eyes wide.

As a few of the creatures managed to squeeze through the border with their bodies intact, a few of the Wakandans take a knee and raise their shields. The warriors standing them level their spears over their shoulders, and on T'Challa's command, fire at the quickly approaching dog-like creatures.

Along with T'Challa's men, Bucky and Liara both use their guns whilst Bruce―︎ who was currently placed in the Hulkbuster―︎ uses the pulsars on the suit.

Sam, who was flying over head and at the edge of the barrier, send Redwing out to fight and says,

"You see the teeth on those things?"

Rhodey, their other air man, was quick to warn Sam.

"Alright, back up, Sam. You're gonna get your wings singed."

He flies overtop of the hideous monsters and allows mines to fall and hit the creatures, killing them. However, that's when they noticed that the creatures were starting to run around the barrier. Bruce was the one to speak up.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get behind in us, there's nothing between them and Vision."

Steve furrowed his eyebrows in determination before saying,

"Then we better keep 'em in front of us."

"How do we do that?" Okoye questioned, glancing towards T'Challa.

"We open the barrier." T'Challa simply replies.

He puts the com that is located on his wrist up to his mouth and says calmly, "On my signal, open North-West section seventeen."

"Requesting confirmation, my king. You said open the barrier?" one of his people responds.

T'Challa nods and says,
"On my signal."

"This will be the end of Wakanda." M'Baku says in realization, glancing around at the creatures that were getting farther and farther around the barrier the longer they stood there.