he arrives

Liara arrived the same time as Natasha, Wanda having flown over to her lover to check and make sure he was okay. Liara strayed from Natasha, walking through the forest until she managed to find Bucky. He simply glanced down at her, and she placed a hand on his arm to let her know she was good. There attention was quick to change from each other to the words that Steve spoke through the comms.

"Everyone, on my position, we have incoming."

Immediately Liara knew that the ultimate enemy, the ultimate threat had finally managed to make it here. Bruce was the one to spot the Titan first, watching as he stepped through the blue and black clouds from the portal of the space stone he had created.

"Cap. That's him." Bruce informed the man.

Steve nodded. "Eyes up, stay sharp."

Bruce reaches Thanos first, lunging forward fist-first―︎ but Thanos uses the Space Stone on him, renders him immaterial until the Hulkbuster is half-buried in the stone of the cliff behind him, and freezes Bruce in place.
Steve was sent flying back with purple energy before he could even take a hit.
T'Challa was next to leap up in the air with his claws extended, but is easily grabbed by the throat and punched to the ground, a purple discharge violently coming from his suit at the impact.
Sam flies towards the Titan with both of his pistols, but fell when his wings become rubbery texture, folding in and not allowing him to fly anymore, sending him to the ground.

"Wanda, it's time." Vision spoke up, grabbing Wanda's attention who was standing in front of him protectively.

Wanda turned her head to look at him before shaking her head. "No."

"They can't stop him, Wanda, but we can. Look at me. You have the power to destroy the stone." Vision begged of the girl, grabbing onto her hand.

"You must do it. Wanda, please. We. Are. Out of time."

Wanda shook her head as tears started to form. Her lip was quivering as her hand was held right in front of the stone, Vision holding on to it.

"I can't." Wanda whispered, still shaking her head in denial.

The thought of having to destroy the stone, knowing it would kill the android broke her.

"Yes you can. You can. If he gets the stone, half the universe dies. It's not fair. It shouldn't be you, but it is." Vision told the female.

"It's all right. You could never hurt me. I just feel you."

He removed his hand from Wanda's and prepared himself for what it was that was about to happen. Wanda took a moment before letting the red chaos magic shoot out of her trembling hand as it started to destroy the mind stone, slowly.

Rhodey shoots at the Titan, but Thanos did the same thing to his suit as he had done to Sam's wings, making him fall to the ground. Bucky runs forward with his gun constantly firing, sending multiple bullets his way, but he was knocked back by the power stone.
This made Liara clench her jaw, immediately running towards the Titan.
Liara slid under his arms, slicing at his leg and jumping up and slicing his arm and a cut on his cheek bone. He barely noticed. He easily hit the female away, her head slamming violently on the ground.

Okoye throws her spear towards him, but he easily uses the space stone to stop it, using the power stone to send the weapon and Okoye backwards.
Natasha runs forward and he was quick to use the stones to trap her under several giant vines, trapping the woman. And almost as if he knew her, he did the same thing to Liara so the woman couldn't get up again.
She struggled, trying everything in her power to free herself but to no avail.
Groot lets out a yell, using his arms to wrap tree vines around him, but Thanos easily broke free of them.