Chapter 1- A Dream Come True

Jake Vargaz, 23 years old. Solo singer, gwapo, matangkad, mistiso, has a beautiful smile at matutunaw ka sa titig niya.

Especially when he starts to form chords in his guitar, strumming a fairytale like melody accompanied by his sweet and angelic voice.

Nagsigawan ang lahat as Jake sings the first line of the song.

"Jake!!!!! Ang gwapo mo!"
"Your voice is soooo addicting!"
"Akin ka nalang Jake, my loves!"

He smirked at the sight of people crazily cheering for him. It was not his first time performing in front of a large and prestigious stage. Yet, it still feels surreal.

He reminisced about the time when he was 19. A freshman at college and hindi sigurado sa patutunguhan niya sa buhay. Pero isa lang ang alam niya, he loves music. He would busk every dusk at the mall near his dorm until 10pm. He would set up his speaker and open his guitar bag for people to donate some amount if they found his performance entertaining. 3-4 hours of singing and playing guitar, and he would be lucky enough to have 500 pesos to bring home. Though tiring, he always has that smile in his face throughout his performance.

Until his world world turned upside down when Kuya Mike, a scout agent who's now his personal manager, saw potential in him and helped him make his debut.

"Anong pangalan mo bata?"

"Sino po kayo?"

"You can call me Kuya Mike. I heard you sing. It was nice. You play enthusiastically."

"Oh, thank you, po at nagustohan nyu." Nahihiyang sabi ng binata.

"You know, I help people who have passion and desires in life."

"I doubt I have any at the moment, po."

"Bakit naman iho?"

"I don't know. I just feel lost at the moment."

"Well, here's a thing. You can start having one now."

"I guess, but I'm not sure how." Napakamot ito sa ulo.

"I have a question. Do you love music? Are you interested in making people love music?

"Well, I'd love to." Napangiti ito ng ma isip.

"Then, let's make people love music because of you." The guy smirked.

He remembered struggling to contain his emotions at that time, kung gaano siya ka excited na at last, someone recognized his talent and passion for music.

He didn't waste any time and followed Kuya Mike to the agency.

And now here he is. Performing in front of hundreds, thousands of people singing at the top of their lungs.

It makes him the happiest. He did it. He made people love music through him.

-

After ng performance niya ay bumaba siya nang stage at nagtungo sa backstage.

Sinalubong siya nang palakpak at hiyawan ng mga staffs na nag-aantay doon.

"Iba talaga ang charisma ng isang Jake Vargas!"
"Nakakaproud talaga netong alaga natin."
"Sobra mo atang ginalingan. Nahiya naman si Justin Bieber sayo."
"The new Justin Bieber na ba you?"

Nagtawanan silang lahat.

"Thank you, everyone! It's also because of your help and support. I owe it to you guys." Sambit ng binata hawak hawak ang dibdib niya.

"As I expected. What an amazing performance!" Tinapik siya ni Kuya Mike sa balikat.

"Of course! I prepared for this." Sabi ni Jake na may konting yabang sa tono ng pananalita.