•|TWO|•

Between two days Haseena's father make all the arrangements for his daughter...like announcement about her decision in public....

Her crazy fans gone more crazy receving such news...but Haseena's decision never change she stick with her decision....bcz it's high time now she really need a break from all the daily life style about her. She has great desire to live the college life like a normal people.

Due to her career , her celebraty life never allow her for a normal life... she never gone to any college she just gains knowledge in privet.

To fulfilling her wish , Mr.mallik fill the admission form of college for his daughter. Guess what tomorrow is the first day of Haseena's college . Haseena is in ninth sky for this great news.

"Uff finally...the whole month no rules no regulations no bodyguards no toxicity....just me with a new name "HAZEL"......!" Haseena thought while staring at the moon , jumping excitedly on the bed.

"What if in the first day of my college hum apne soulmate se mulakat hoon jaye!" Haseena thought for some time "Well...tab ka tab dekhenge agar saach mein koi hamare liye hoga tho hum unse mil hi lenge!"

___

Next day Haseena reach at her new destination....She ready herself with a normal wear...not so fashanable not so costly just simple , not to mention she wore a glass looking cute chasmish .

Haseena is just 'awww' seeing the college. She is looking her surround full of peoples but the best part is none of them take her quick glance.

No one  recognized her, because of which she is very happy because she was completely fed up receving the center of attetion of everyone.

"Hey watch out!" Suddenly a ball boomed to the direction of Haseena....

her feets frozen caught off guard by situation. Haseena accepeted she is gonna injuried badly but in between in short span of time a girl appeared there with her skateboard catching the ball like an expert , being a wall between the ball and Haseena.

The boy mutter sorry to Haseena and left while Haseena still in daze. Without any reaction or exchanging a single word with Haseena the girl start leaving.

"Wait" Haseena called out recovering from her trance and come near to the girl.

Haseena , "Thank you very much for saving me..."

Girl replied "Well i was just doing back flip and my skateboard slipped!"

"But still you saved me hello myself Hazel and you?" Haseena forward her hand passing a meeky grin.

Girl glance at Haseena's hand then her face "Hazel? Yeh kaisa naam hain?? Werid name!" she mumble didn't bother to handshake "And you are not my type sweetheart so move on "

"What?" Haseena frown as she pull back her hand.

"It's karishma Singh!" She introduce herself and left before Haseena could speak anything further.

"Uff..she is rude" Haseena huff while muttering under her breath " But must say she's different bcz this is the first time someone talk to me like that , treat me so normally...." she remember how karishma saved her in a while ago "And cute too" she mumble glancing the back of karishma.

Haseena notice all are wearing costly brand dresses...she wonder it's just a college or some fashion dress compition like something .

All the eyes laid on Haseena as if she wore something disgusting which was literrally disturbing their sights. Haseena felt very uncomfortable as this was the gaze she was running till now , before it was admiring gaze but now it's just  a disgusted gazes.

____

After composing herself taking some fresh air Haseena headed towards her classroom for attending lecture . Not the single person glance at her which's main reason of Haseena's beaming face as finally she felt invisible in this crowd.....

"Kabhi kabhi ordinary hone pe bhi kitna extraordinary feeling aati hain" Haseena thought grining widely.

As soon as Haseena enter in the class room she spotted a empty seat...

she put her bag on bench and before she could seat one girl put a gum on it saying "I don't sit with loosers...!" girl literally shout on her but Haseena didn't mind at all bcz she was not interested to create a scene there and be the central of attention again.....

"Looser and me like seriously?" Haseena accept her insult as a joke as she turn she saw that skateboard girl named karishma singh .

Haseena cheerfully , "Hey do you remember me we met earlier today!"

Karishma chided , "Are you stalking me why are you everywhere man?"

"Just give it up sweetheart!" she added further. 

Haseena kept quite only saw her adjustng on her seat , then went to her and replied "I m not a sweetheart so mind your language...and my name is hazel call me with that...and i am not interested in stalking you!"

Done with her lecture session Haseena move to the another empty seat on the last raw and attend her main lecture from the lecturer.

Karishma looks at her once then shift her glance back on her book , concentrating on the class.

___

"Hashh...feeling so free and good...i  was like wingless bird...but now everything is going great !" Haseena thought as she making her way to outside when she bump with Karisma.

"Can't you see?" Karishma rebuked "Don't tell me you are chasing me give up on me swearheart!"

Haseena roll her eyes as she rectify her mistakes "It's hazel for you!" she gritted her teeth.

"Whatever!" Karishma casually shrugg her hands off when at the meantime another girl appear there....but for Haseena as if she saw the girl somewhere before , her face seems kinda familiar to Haseena , but how? No idea!

As soon as the familiar girl enetered her eyes straightly land on Haseena

"WTF! What a terrible day of mine and my preety eyes...that i see you at this horrible avatar....your wear are so horrible !" Girl looks at Haseena disgustedly.

Haseena in mind , "Huh...she doesn't know me that's why she's calling me terrible....poor her waise uska opinion matter nahi karta let her think what she want...!"

Girl , "Someone takes this new girl away from my eyes...!"

Before Haseena could reply karishma came infront of her leaving Haseena amused.

Karishma , "Don't acting like a fashion queen Barbie....you are too awful for my sight that me and my eyes just can't stand your annoying face anymore!"

she mock barbie anyways who think herself a barbie doll.

.

.

.

.

.

To be Continued.....

Pls Comment!