Chapter 01

#TSU01

Trigger Warning: Mature scenes going on this chapter, please be guided accordingly. (Rated 18+)

So chaotic.

I stood up and got myself a bottle of beer. This night has to be fun! I travelled for hours just get here. I am with my highschool friends since we're having a get together after we graduated.

I don't know, everything felt new.

I moved to another city for college. To which i really needed because of the constant feud with my mom. She's just so strict and I felt like her prisoner.

" Sienna, Let's go dance! "  said Missy, who's been a friend of mine since the day we were born. Our mothers were best friends and co partners in business.

" The hell, my head's shaking as fuck! " 

Literally, it was shaking intensely. We finished all the drinks that we ordered but this bitch ordered one more set of tequila which was obviously my hated drink. Now I'm here sitting all alone in our table, feeling so dizzy.

" Come on! We never got to dance since prom! " she shouted. The club was so wild.

Of course, we never got a chance to dance because I did not attend. I had a fight with mom that resulted me being grounded. So i never got to go to prom with the dress i bought!

" Yeah right. " I rolled my eyes, going down the dance floor.

We had our table above the dance floor. More likely because it's less chaotic in the VIP areas.

" That's my girl! "  she bluntly replied while sipping on her glass of martini.

I started dancing with the rest of them. And when alcohol absorbed my system, that's when i knew i was twerking real hard. I just saw my best friend laughing her ass out.

I swayed my body sexily to the music. It was so seductive that turned the hype on me.

" Sienna "

I roamed my eyes and saw a gorgeous smile. He's here!

" Oh my god Miguel, you made it! "  Missy said hysterically.

  Miguel De Carpio, NCA's one and only multi-talented student who aced international school applications. He's a goddamn good basketball player and a hottie hearthrob of our school. He's every girl's dream but sadly, he's mine already.

" Hey, pretty. "  he said to my ears, tickling the shit out of me.

" Babe! I thought you were busy? "

He's always a busy guy. He's both athletic and academically active. But he always make sure that we spend time together.

" Nah, finished all the work just to be here, "  he then winked at me. God, he's so hot!

He kissed me while i was dancing. It felt good though. He's always this vocal when showing his love for me, and i love him for that. We've been together since 9th grade and now, we're finally gonna be college students soon!

We danced and danced our hearts out until we got tired and went to our table. He ordered me a glass of whiskey and he got himself a bottle of beer.

" I really thought you wouldn't come."

I was expecting him to be at home, finishing his works.