Chapter 03

#TSU03

The past few weeks had me crawling for help. It was a wrong decision to pursue something i never liked. Everything was difficult for me. I went to classes days and night, read and read. It's like I almost forgotten my social life outside school.

Today is saturday, which means party time! It's almost a month since my last party! I have to balance my college life. I got myself some hot shower and dressed up. I am wearing my Dior fitted dress, a pair of heeled boots and my LV purse. This night has to be fun! It was already 12 when I arrived at the bar, Rachel's already here. She texted me a while ago there I saw her dancing the moment I stepped in the club.

The music was loud.

There are people dancing.

Some were having fun.

Some were making out.

I went to the VIP area and there, I saw my other block mates. They were drinking and laughing.

" You guys! Sienna's in the house!! " I shouted upon sitting. We've gotten close. Maybe because there were only a few of us.

" Rachel's getting wild! " they told me. Of course I have to call her out. She came back to our table, amazed of my presence.

" Oh my god! You're here! "

" Bitch, you know this is my thing " I rolled my eyes out.

I drank a shot of black label. This shit's so painful to my throat! I looked at Rachel, the moment we saw each other. We know the competition is on.

" You ready to lose? "  this arrogant bitch, she bet she can defeat me.

" Bring it on! "

So basically, we're just gonna go find someone to flirt with. Whoever brings a guy first, win and the one who loses will have to pay for all the drinks we have. This was least of my concern though, I just don't like losing.

So we went to the dance floor getting wild in every dance moves we do. Nothing's on my mind but winning.

We even had dance battle with Rachel. She really stood her ground, like I do.

People had been cheering us both while dancing. Some were checking us out. I know, I'm hot. I knew Rachel's stepping up the game when I saw her dancing with a man. So my competitive ass roamed around to find a target.

My eyes layed to a tall, masculine man. Wow he's stunning! He was drinking alone so that gave me a chance to approach him.

" Hey there, " I said seductively. It's now or never.

" Hey, "  he replied, his voice is giving me chills. So deep and masculine.

" Drink? "  offering him my shot, he was just staring at me.

What? Is my face dirty?

" Yeah sure. " then took my shot. God, he's turning me on. He was staring at me seductively. This guy surely knows what his doing.

  There's something you should know,

And boy, I fantasize about it all the time

It's you and I

I'll give this pussy to you 9 to 5, 5 to 9

~ ~

I started dancing through the music. It was sensual seductively, adding a little flavor to the place. I can feel him staring at me.

I was dancing my heart out when he goes near me. Grabbed me by the hands making me face his toned chest. He started kissing me. I fought back, kissing him hard.