23

"It's beautiful," Nola gasped as Fallon helped her off her horse. Fallon had arranged a surprise date in the middle of the ranch, right under the tree where her parents had married. The tree was adorned with candles, twinkling lights, and Christmas ornaments, creating a magical atmosphere. It had been a month since the rodeo, and Christmas was just around the corner. Nola's love for Christmas was evident in her sparkling eyes and joyful expression.
Fallon smiled warmly at her reaction, pleased that he had managed to create this special moment. "I knew you'd like it, my darling" he said softly, his eyes locked onto hers.
As they walked hand in hand towards the beautifully decorated tree, Nola couldn't help but feel overwhelmed by the love and thoughtfulness Fallon had put into this surprise. She cherished this time together, grateful for the love they shared and the memories they were creating.
Nola sat down, gazing up at the starry sky and the hundreds of twinkling lights. The enchanting scene took her breath away, but her world shifted when she looked back down and gasped, spotting Fallon on one knee.
"Oh, God," she gasped, her hand instinctively covering her mouth as tears welled up in her eyes.
"My darling, Nola," Fallon began, his voice trembling with emotion. "The day I met you when your storm was cripple, I fell in love. I didn't believe in love at first sight, and I didn't believe in love at all. But now that I've found you, I'm not willing to let you go. Not now, not ever. I have your father's blessing, and now I only need you to marry me and become mine forever."
With trembling hands, he pulled a red velvet box from his pocket, revealing a stunning ring nestled inside. "Will you marry me?" he asked, his eyes locked onto hers, filled with love and hope.
Tears streamed down Nola's face as she nodded, her voice choked with emotion. "Yes," she sobbed, unable to contain her happiness, and she jumped into his arms, their embrace sealing their love and commitment to each other under the radiant tree on that magical night.
"My perfect girl." He said kissing her deeply.
.
YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED," Sophie yelled through the phone.
"I am," Nola said back, her voice filled with giddiness. Fallon's smile grew as he listened to his woman's happiness.
Nola had called her mother first, who already knew about the proposal thanks to her Ryan, who had spilled the beans. Her mother was overjoyed for Nola, and they were currently on their way to her family house to celebrate this wonderful news.
Fallon had made it clear that they would be spending the night at his house, soon to be their house. He wanted to have a peaceful and intimate evening with his fiancée, some quality alone time to savor this special moment in their lives.
As they arrived home, Nola couldn't contain her excitement any longer. She practically jumped out of the car and rushed to her mother, who was waiting with open arms. The moment they locked eyes, Nola's face lit up with pure joy, and she threw her arms around her mom, hugging her tightly.
"Mom, I'm getting married!" Nola exclaimed happily, her voice filled with warmth and elation. Tears of happiness welled up in her mother's eyes as they shared this beautiful and emotional moment.
"My baby is growing up," she muttered, tears glistening in her own eyes.
"Congratulations," Ryan said, giving Fallon's shoulder an approving pat, followed by a nod of approval. Lachlan, Nola's brother, had been waiting nearby and now walked out to join the gathering.
"How can you marry before me?" Lachlan teased, pulling his little sister into a warm and affectionate hug.
"I am more Lovable." Nola muttered in the hug.
-
"Did I miss the champagne?" Sophie inquired as she entered the room, accompanied by Stella, Sven, Tony, and Sandra.
"Congratulations, kiddo," Tony exclaimed, leaning down to plant a warm kiss on Nola his forehead. The room was filled with an air of celebration, and glasses clinked as everyone raised a toast to mark this special occasion.
Fallon had his arm wrapped affectionately around Nola's waist, showering her cheek with gentle kisses, eliciting joyful giggles from her. She held her apple juice in a beautiful champagne glass, savoring the moment.
"I love you, my darling," Fallon whispered, his fingers playfully tickling Nola's waist, causing more delighted laughter to escape her lips. She looked up at Fallon with adoration in her eyes, and he responded with a sweet kiss, both of them sharing a smile of deep affection.
"Oh, how cute," Stella chimed in with a big, heartwarming smile, capturing the tender moment between Fallon and Nola.
"We got cake," Willow announced, entering the room with a stunning white cake in her hands.
Nola, wearing a surprised expression, turned to her mother. "How long did you know?" she inquired.
Willow replied with a mischievous smile, "A while."
Nola's face lit up with joy as she looked up at Fallon, who had his hands gently resting just above her hips as he pulled her close to his chest.
"Cut it, baby girl," Ryan encouraged, extending a knife to Nola, his eyes brimming with pride and excitement.
Nola and Fallon cut into a beautiful white cake, and their first bite marked the sweet beginning of their journey towards marriage. The evening continued with music, dancing, and a sense of togetherness that filled the room.
As the night came to a close, everyone left with smiles, knowing that they had been a part of a beautiful celebration of love and the promise of a bright future for Nola and Fallon.
Nola's mother, Willow, gave her daughter a loving embrace, whispering words of wisdom and affection in her ear. Ryan, clapped him on the back and offered a hearty congratulations once more.
With their hearts full of gratitude and happiness, Nola and Fallon finally made their way to the car. They walked hand in hand, stealing glances at each other and sharing soft, private smiles that spoke volumes of their love and excitement for the future.
As they arrived at Fallon's home, the night was still young, and the world felt full of possibilities. They stepped out of the car, and with one, lingering kiss