Part-1

I walked into the Javier club. It was one of the hottest club in town. So, here I was dressed in a black jeans with white polo and black and white converse.

I walked up to the bar to get a drink. "One beer" I said and the bartender asked for my ID which I handed to him.

I took my beer and turned around leaning against the counter. I looked to my right and a woman caught my eye.

She had blonde hair and was in a black backless dress. I licked my lips and walked up to her.

"Hello, my lady" I said with all of the charm I could muster up and with a smirk on my face. The woman turned towards with a very annoyed look on her face.

"I'm not interested" she said very rudely I might add. "Okay, your loss" I shrugged and walked away from her.

I felt eyes on me so I looked around and saw a cute girl staring at me. As soon as my eye met hers I smirked and she looked away with an apparent blush on her cheeks.

I walked up to her and said "Hey beautiful. Mind if I buy you a drink?" She shook her head in no and I smiled.

"What would you like to have?" She was at least a head shorter than me so I had to lean down to hear her because of the music.

Somehow, that caused her to blush more. "A whiskey" she said and I looked at her a bit shocked.

"I'll get it" I said walking towards the bar. "A whi..." I stopped mid track when I noticed a dude roughly grabbing the hand of the woman from earlier and dragging her outside.

What should I have done? Leave it. What did I do? I followed them. The dude dragged the woman outside of the club and shouted " Avyanna I want you back. And that's not a request" he shouted.

"Yeah, but I don't want to be with you" the woman said with same venom in her voice she used with me earlier.

The guy grabbed both of her arms roughly and pulled her towards him. I walked towards them and said "Hey, that's my girlfriend" I shouted.

"You're leaving me for this dike?" He said angrily tightening his grip on her. I walked towards him and threw a hook at his face.

He staggered back holding his nose. He screamed and came towards me. I landed a kick on his chest and he fell back graoning.

I beat him up a good measure and then said "Don't you ever come near her ever again. She's my woman" I said and took a hold of the woman's hand and walked towards the parking lot.

She immediately got her hand out of my grip. "Where do you think you're taking me?" She said with the same venom.

"I thought that maybe I should take you home. In case that freak is still following us. But if you want me to leave. Then I'll gladly do so" I said.

She didn't say anything and kept looking at my now injured hand. I took that as a sign of her consent to take her home and unlocked my bike.

I always drove alone so never kept a second helmet. I handed her the helmet and said "hope up" she took the Helmet without a word and got on the bike and I drove out of the parking lot.

"I'll need your address" I said annoyed. That girl from the club was really cute and I didn't even got her name or number.

She told me her address and I drove her to an apartment building. She got of the bike and handed me my helmet. And walked towards the building without so much as a thank you.

I was extremely pissed but decided to head home. I got into my one room apartment. I went into the bathroom and got the first aid kit. I clumsily cleaned the wound, wrapped a bandage around my hand and went to sleep.