PRINCESS - v.h

Mood: angst/sad
Warning: death, kidnapping
Age: 16
Third person

As Y/n stood outside the house that was deemed "the grabbers" she couldn't help but worry more than she ever has.

Over three months ago Y/n's boyfriend Vance Hopper, was kidnapped. For the first month Y/n seemed to think she would find him, after the month.. well, she lost hope.

That was until one hour ago she was watching the news, only to see that the police had found out where the grabber had lived and killed all the innocent kids.

As Y/n stood there with worry and guilt taking over her body, they began to take stretchers into the home. Y/n stood there praying there would only be four to come out.

Five boys have been kidnapped so far. Griffen Stagg, Billy Showalter, Bruce Yamada, and.. Vance.

She stood there with small tears falling from her eyes as she hoped Vance would just teleport into her arms.

As she waited she noticed they were bringing out stretchers, Y/n counted in her head as they came out.

*One, two.. three..*

*Four...*

"Oh god" Y/n said as she covered her mouth counting a fifth stretcher being brought out of the house, all with sheets covering them.

Y/n dropped to the floor as tears started pouring from her eyes. She slightly stood up and pushed herself against a fence as she hugged her knees.

She sobbed into her legs as she heard a lot of commotion coming from across the street, as she swore she heard a shit ton of officers running across the street.

She removed her head from her knees as she finally looked up. Her vision was blurry from her tears but she saw a lot of people surrounding someone across the street.

She wiped her tears with the sleeve of her sweater as she looked up fully. Once she removed her sleeves from her eyes she could finally see clearly.

She could see a big group of cops in a circle, however she couldn't see who they were circling. A parametric ran across the street as well to help whoever was there

The police finally moved out of the way revealing the one person she had been looking for all this time. She punches herself to make sure she wasn't dreaming.

There he was. Vance Hopper, standing right there. Y/n stood up in a heart beat and called out his name with her shaky voice.

"Vance!" She said as she ran across the street, and then into his arms. "I thought you were dead" Y/n said as her voice cracked. "I'm right here" Vance said as he stroked my hair.

Y/n stepped back for just a second. "Vance.. your bleeding!" Y/n said as she looked at Vance's waist to reveal a patch of blood.

Vance then cupped her face "I'm fine princess. I'm okay." Vance said as he pulled Y/n back into the hug as a tear fell from his eyes.

-SXY-

I NEED THIS KINDA RELATIONSHIP IN MY LIFE GODDDDD

so iv decided this is where I'll post when I truely can't think of what to post on my main story. 🫶🫶🫶

LOVE U ALL THE MOST❤️😜