7. surprise test

Welcome <<안녕
Let's start 🌟
.
.
.
.
[TIME SKIP TO NEXT DAY]
AT UNIVERSITY
Author pov:~

Y/n entered the class room . And took her seat . Nancy also entered in and saw y/n . But y/n ignored her . Nancy also ignored her , they both rolled their eyes at each other . (Like enemies 😑)

After sometime Taehyung came . Everyone greeted him and he also .

Taehyung: So students get ready today is your surprise test .

Everyone widened their eyes in shock .

Girl-1: but sir it's not fair ..... We aren't prepared ....

Taehyung: that's why it's called surprised test !! Got it . (Cold as always) and if anyone have any problem they can leave right now .
Bcz it's not a compulsory test . I won't add this marks In finals . But it's for your goods .

After hearing this some of the students started leaving the class .

Jimin looked at y/n .
Jimin: hey y/n let's go .
Y/n: huh.. but .....you know.. naa!!
Jimin: don't worry , he siad it's not compulsory . So let's go .

Y/n was also not prepared for the test but if she skipped this test then he will surely get angry on her again . But jimin was continuously insisting her so she looked at taehyung .
Who was already staring at her .

She looked at him with "asking for permission" eyes . But he was giving her cold expressions .

Jimin: babe let's go don't think too much .
He dragged her and went out of the class . But y/n was resisting him .
While taehyung was getting angry .

But y/n again came to the class and sat on her seat . Taehyung's anger vanished .

Taehyung: ok let's start .

Than he started distributing exam sheets .

TIME SKIP
[AT HOME]

Y/N came early today . She got freshen up than changed into comfy clothes . As she came early today so she thought to make dinner for taehyung as a hope that he will not get angry after seeing her results . (The so called surprise test was the worst test you had gave today . Only a few answers were currect)

She started preparing dinner . After completing she went to living room and started watching her fav k-drama "true beauty" .

After sometime the door bell rang .
Y/n went and opened the door reaveiling taehyung . As always with his cold attitude he entered in and sat on the couch as he was tiered .

Y/n: how was your day ? (Came with him at the living room and sat beside him )
Taehyung: hectic (short reply😑)

She went to the kitchen and came out with a glass of water .

Y/n: take this ( soft smile )

He gulped the water in one drink .

Taehyung: y/n
Y/n: yes ?
Taehyung: from tomorrow you will not gonna stay with that guy (strictly)
Y/n: whom are you talking about??
Taehyung: your so called best friend
Y/n: are you talking about jimin ??
Taehyung: hmm
Y/n: but why and how can you say that . He is my only friend whom I share everything . He is my soulmate

Taehyung felt jealous as she said jimin is her soulmate .

Taehyung: Just stay away from him . Can't you make female friends . He is such a spoiled brat and you are also spoiling by staying with him .
Y/n: No taehyung I can't . I don't have any other friends in Seoul except jimin . I had some friends when I was at Busan . But after living Busan I don't have any contact with them . Jimin is the one who helped me when I was alone . He is my bff . I love....

She stopped suddenly realising what she was going to say , actually it's normal to say I love you as a friend between them but infront of her husband how can she say love you to another person .

Y/n: i-i mean I like him as my best friend .
Taehyung: whatever I just want good grades got it .

Y/n nodded .

Taehyung pov:~

How can she say love you to that shorty . I don't want to ruin her friendship but I'm her husband she should say love you to me , she never said that to me arghhhhh!! But that's my fault I always behave cold and strictly towards her . But if I don't than she will be a spoiled brat like that shorty jimin .
Just wait Kim y/n until you complete your graduation just wait . I'll control myself but if you cross your limits than you will see my pervert side .

Taehyung pov end ✓

Taehyung saw that y/n was watching phone . He suddenly snatched her phone .

Taehyung: what are you watching??
Y/n: what are you doing !! I was waiting for this scene but uh....

Taehyung checked she was watching kdrama and I was the kiss scene .

Taehyung: so you were waiting for this scene huh??
Y/n: um.. no-no I was... (Embarrassed)

Before taehyung could say anything she ran from there to their room .

Taehyung: cute (chuckeld)

Taehyung also came to their shared bedroom .
Y/n was on her study table . He went near her

Taehyung: what are you studying ??
Y/n noticed him . She was still embarrassed . She replied without looking at him .

Y/n: maths
Taehyung: hm

Than he went to take a shower .
Y/n saw his laptop which he kept on bed before going to bathroom . A mischievous idea crept on her mind .

.
.
.
.
~ To be continue ~

.
.
.
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Byee
Thank
You
For
Reading
🌟
I will update it Tomorrow agian
°^.......................................^°

One vote 👍🌟