38. Theif!

|Welcome|

|Welcome|

Author's POV

Taehyung: I have fixed a tutor for you..

As Taehyung said , Y/n stood there processing his words.. She gasped when she realised what just he said..

Y/n: What? Tutor!? What do you mean.. I don't need any tutor..

She tried to protest..

Taehyung: I'm not asking you.. I'm telling you

Taehyung: in fact you should be happy that I won't bother you in studies anymore..

Y/n: No-

Taehyung: Don't forget it's your punishment..

He said and y/n stood silently being speechless.

Y/n: but it's not fair.. you already took my phone..

Taehyung ignored her words and went towards the bed with some files.. he sat on the bedside and started checking something in the files..

Y/n being Y/n.. couldn't stayed silent as she doesn't want any tutor, she went and stood near him..

Y/n: Taehyung.. see i promise in finals I'll get first rank-

Taehyung gave her a judgemental look..

Y/n: uh.. i-i mean fifth or sixth rank.. but please I don't need any outsider to teach me please..

She whined but there was no effect of her requests on Taehyung.. he again ignored her and focused on his work while looking at the papers..

Y/n: Taehyung.. are you listening..

Y/n: why I need other tutor.. when I have you..

Taehyung without looking at her replied..

Taehyung: That's the point.. the fault is in my teaching.. that's why you got this excellent marks..

He mocked her..

Y/n: No.. it's not your fault.. i admit it's my fault.. but I swear I will seriously study from now..

Taehyung didn't replied..

Y/n: please.. you know you are the best teacher..

Taehyung: Y/n.. stop irritating me.. i won't change my decision.

He said coldly.. Y/n made fake crying face.. she doesn't want any tutor..

Y/n: I-

Before she could complete Taehyung looked at her with glaring manner..