Chapter 32 - Taylor

The night had fallen on New Year's Day when Aaron almost dragged us in the hotel to rest. I mean I wouldn't have minded if he actually did. I am desperate for any attention and contact he'll give me.

The head I gave him this morning was so enjoyable for me as well. I never liked giving head, because I found it too tiring -moving the tongue, sucking, breathing, faking moans while trying not to choke. But today it was different. I loved how much control of him I had in the beginning, how weak I made him feel. And the way he pulsed in my mouth was turning me on so fucking much.

That is all I had been thinking about every time I zoned out today. We have 6 dead bodies from the lake, 2 of which are still unidentified, and he is was still wandering in my mind. I wanted to go find him in his room, but I said that that was the last time and I should keep it that way. Luckily, I was too tired from the day so I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow and I didn't have to think of him anymore.

My alarm clock wakes me up the next morning and somehow I am still tired. I sigh as I look at the empty side of the bed next to me. I force myself up and I get ready for work. I pick out a pair of high-waist burgundy pants -partly because they make my ass look fire- and a black button down shirt which I tuck inside.

Just as I grab my jacket and exit my room, I receive a message from Aaron.

"New body. Meet Dave in the lobby, skip the police station and go straight to the following address down below".

I put the address in the map as I walk to the elevator. We have been finding bodies in the lake since yesterday, so why did he just send me the address of an apartment complex?

I type in a response to Aaron, but I see Rossi already waiting for me in the lobby. I delete the text.

"Good morning" I say

"Good morning. Did you get Aaron's message?" he asks

"Yes, let's go"

"After you".

We get in the car and I am driving -unlike Aaron who doesn't let me. "So, you and Aaron are good? You are not fighting anymore?" Rossi asks

"We are good" I answer. More than good.

"Great. And everything is back as it was?"

"Yes. I prefer not to hold grudges"

"That's good. And there is nothing else going on?"

"Like what?"

"You would know better than me"

"I seriously have no idea what you're talking about"

"We'll see...".

The rest of the ride is silent. He knows something. Aaron couldn't have told him anything. He has been a profiler for over 30 years though, he probably saw something.

We arrive at the crime scene and head to the apartment the police officers appointed to us. Even though there aren't any signs of forced entry, the living room is a mess, like a fight took place. They lead us to the bathroom and the body is inside the bathtub which was probably filled with water before.

"Are we sure this is from our guy or guys?" I wonder

The CSI leans down and opens the victim's mouth. There is another coin inside.

"So, the lake was more than just a disposable method. It's part of some ritual" Rossi says

I almost feel the gears in my head turning as I connect the two dots.

"Styx..." I whisper.

"What?" Rossi asks

"The 4 victims we have identified had charges against them but they were either dropped, proven innocent by the court or were minor, right?"