Talks of the Heart

MIDORIYA'S POV

Kacchan and I woke up with the sun already shining through the window, but this didn't keep us from laying in his bed and talking a bit. We lay there with nothing on but the bedsheet. Kacchan wrapped his arms around me, pulled me close, and kissed the top of my head. "How are you feeling this morning?"

I blushed a bit as I lay there with my head on his chest, nipping my bottom lip. "I feel like my heart has never been more full." I was a little nervous to ask, but I did anyway. "I... I am a bit sore, though, i-is that normal?" I stuttered out shyly as I felt my face heat up.

Kacchan chuckled as he tightened his grip on me. "Yes, that is perfectly normal. Is it bearable?" He moved his head to look at me as I looked up at him.

"I mean, it's not bad. Like I said, I'm just a little sore, but not too much." I couldn't believe that Kacchan ended up being my date and that we had such an amazing night.

Feeling the warmth of his hands rub over my back, I snuggled as close to his chest as I could. He turned to look at the clock. "I hate to say it, Nerd, but we gotta get up and get ready." He said with a heavy sigh, "Unless we ditch our friends." He cocked a brow and smirked at me.

I'm not going to lie; the thought crossed my mind for a split second. Groaning, he loosened his grip on me as I stretched my entire body. "Kacchan, you know we can't do that. If we both ditch, they will piece it together and hunt us down. Besides, Kendo will be bringing Daiki home soon."

We reluctantly untangled each other and slowly climbed out of bed. Kacchan went to the bathroom as I looked for my clothes from last night. Once he returned to the bedroom and began getting dressed, I took my turn and headed to the bathroom. It wasn't long before we were dressed and ready to go.

We have plans with our friends today, so we decided it would be less suspicious if we showed up at different times. He left his place first with Cotton. That way, Ashido couldn't put two and two together. Kacchan messaged me after he had been at Kirishima's for fifteen minutes. Then I let him know when I was out the door so he could remote lock it. I just have to make it home before Itsuka drops Daiki off. I can't have her see me like this.

Nitro1991- Hey, I have been here for about fifteen. I think you are in the clear.

Camposing1- Alright, I'm headed home now, so you can lock the door. See you soon. I know I told you a thousand times already, but thank you for last night. I had an amazing time. 🥰

Nitro1991- Me too. Last night was more than I could have hoped for. I love you. Damn, I still can't believe I get to say that.

Camposing1- I love you too. I never in a million years thought I would get to say that to you, no matter how much I wanted to.

I was making my way up the sidewalk to my house. Most people would call this the walk of shame, but I'm not most people. The walk of shame indicates you are ashamed of something you did, and I'm not ashamed. That, however, does not mean I'm ready for everyone to know either.

I almost reached my front door when I heard my name. "Midoriya!" Oh shit.

I turned toward the voice that called me. Sero was coming up the sidewalk. "Hey, man, I was just heading over to Kirishima's. Want to walk with me?"

My heart jumped into my throat as I stood there, still in my suit with my tie in my hand. I couldn't get words to come out as I blinked at him. Finally forcing a smile, I just stood there, locking my eyes with his.

Sero must have suddenly realized. His eyes left mine, landed on the tie in my hand, and went wide before locking back on mine. A smile spread across his face. I stood there horrified. "Mido, are you just getting home?" He cocked a brow at me. I swallowed hard and still could not find the words.