Author's note

Hi guys! I am back to hopefully write the Game Series properly this time but before that happens, I need to address some things.

Firstly, I am extremely sorry to have kept you all waiting for this long. I know it hasn't been fair and I am really sorry. I started writing in covid lockdown and then life just got away from me in the past few years and it hasn't been the easiest thing but at the end, I am really sorry for making you all wait.

I see all the comments that kept asking me to update but I also saw a lot of negativity about how I haven't done enough research and all that. Yes, I have not done any research because this is a fictional book and I do not need to. The story stems completely from my imagination and I do not need people to tell me that I do not have the facts right because again, this is not history, it is fiction. Please stop with all the negativity about this. If you do no like it, do not read it. As simple as that. I do not get paid to write this, and this point I am only writing again because I hate to leave people hanging like that.

As a member of Wattpad community for over 10 years, I have never once left any negative comments anywhere because even before I started writing myself, I understood the time and effort it takes to write a book on a platform like this.

Please be kinder to other people.

Secondly, tomorrow at 9 pm the first chapter after almost 3 years is going up, so do not forget to show your love and support.