Skwisgaar

*They're all grown up now :D*

Skwisgaar was tuning his guitar on his bed. He couldn't remember the last time he had gotten a full nights rest, he had been... "Busy" lately. He was now in a band! Dethklok. They were already making strides in popularity so the women practically flocked to them. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Nathan walked into the room "Hey, uhhh, Skwisgaar?" Nathan asked in his usual deep voice. Skwisgaar looked at Nathan, showing he acknowledged his presence and waiting for Nathan to continue speaking. "Offdenson said he booked us another concert. Soon." Nathan said a he fidgeted with the ends of his long black hair. Another concert? Brutal, man. Skwisgaar nodded, strumming lightly on his guitar making sure he tuned everything up nicely. Nathan grunted a bit and left the room. Skwisgaar had been feeling... Weird lately since he left his home in Sweden... He knew it wasn't homesickness. He'd rather smash his guitar over his own head then go home and live with his mother. Emptiness. Skwisgaar put his guitar on it's stand and flopped onto his bed. He sat up for a second to put his hair up so it wouldn't be in his face while he was brooding. Skwisgaar laid down on his back, stared at the ceiling and let out a deep sigh. One he had been holding in for a while. But he had to get it together, he had a concert soon.

~THE END. this is the second book. Tysm!!! <3~