//Deja vu?//

Skwisgaar wanted to go back to sleep, but he had just woken up. There wasn't a reason that he couldn't make sure that he stayed asleep next time he laid in bed. Permanently. Skwisgaar tried not to think about that, the thought of a permanent sleep was... Scary. But there was a part of him that liked the thought of that. Skwisgaar went to his guitar, maybe playing would get his mind off of these thoughts. But as soon as he laid eyes on the guitar he lost the motivation. "Whats de fuck?" Skwisgaar mumbled to himself. He had always had issues with depression, but it had never been so bad that he didn't want to play his guitar. "It ams gettings so much worse.." Skwisgaar muttered and laid his face in his hands. Murderface entered the room, slamming the door open. Graceful as always. "What the fuck are ya doin'?? Get in the practice room!... Err.. Uhmm... Nathan said so..." Murderface said. Skwisgaar rolled his eyes and grabbed his guitar. Murderface was lucky skwisgaar wasn't feeling up to beating his ass today.
When Skwisgaar got to the practice room, there was a long line of dumb dildos with guitars. All waiting for their turn to audition.
After a long while, Skwisgaar had sent them all home discouraged. But then, a boy ran up. He had pale, light blue eyes and short light brown hair. He looked so familiar...