Guitar duel.

"Heys! I woulds- wells- uhm I gots a guitar! And I'd likes to audition! I ams not too late I hopes?" The boy said with a smile. Skwisgaar pushed the feeling of familiarity deep down inside of him and stayed cold.  Short brown hair and pale, light blue eyes. This kid was dressed like a fucking hobo. The grunge look was coming in hard apparently.. Big baggy brown jeans and a slightly oversized blue shirt. Ew. Is this kid really trying out for a METAL band? Should I even give this hobo a chance? Something in Skwisgaar told him to give the kid a chance. It was the part of him that cherished the memory of an old childhood friend. Toki.
"Alrights, kid. I challenge you tos the guitar playings." Skwisgaar said as he prepared to play. The kid smiled and took his guitar and got ready to play.

*~TiMeSkIp~*😍😍😼

The kid fell to his knees in despair and defeat. "I ams sorry. I have fails." The kid said as he packed up his guitar. "No. Wait. We need you ins our band." Skwisgaar said. He never thought his guitar skills could be challenged or even matched in any form thanks to his high ego. Skwisgaar felt like he had already bonded with this boy. He felt warmth in his heart. Something he hadn't felt in a while. "Really?" the boy asked. Skwisgaar gave him a soft smile and nodded. His stern gaze softening as the boy smiled widely. "What's your name?" Skwisgaar asked.

REHEHEHEHEHEH CLIFFHANGER 😈😈😈

but I'm sure you already know what comes next. Cliffhanger mostly because I have creative block atm