00

---𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐒 -
Violence, underage drug use, mature themes, mental disorders, manipulative behavior, profanity, and drug/achohol abuse.

---𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐑𝐄 -
Action, romance, drama, angst, fanfiction, and sci-fi.

---𝐈 -
Do not own any charater or drawings shown throught the whole story, including My Hero Acidemia as a whole.

---𝐘/𝐍 -
Is a young, 22 year old woman who has little control of her quirk. She is technologically gifted to an extreme level. She is heavy on machinery, and builds anything she's asked to. She works for the league of villains. Her reason? The money. She, herself, doesn't participate in villainous activity, but she does build suits, armor, technology, etc. for the league of villains, getting money in return. She has long, black hair that is usually up in a pigtail shape. She has beautiful, fare skin that is almost as white as snow. Her quick is presumed to be a cyborg, but that isn't true. (Also if you couldn't tell, she's an OC.)

(This is you btw <3)

---𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒-

I'd like to know about any mistakes I make, but please, no rudeness.

If you don't like a change or something about the plot that I, the author made, then just simply leave and go read another story.

Also, I'm a full time student so chapters may be tardy, so please excuse late chapters (இ﹏இ'。)

And, I'd like to mention here that the plot of the story is going to be mixed up, but major parts of the story will stay the same.

𝟐𝟔𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬