0|3 New School

🖤Mac's POV🖤
Driving my motorcycle is so peaceful to me. Driving fast feeling the breeze on my neck and body is a feeling you can only imagine unless you have a bike. Getting yanked out of my thoughts I remember I'm driving to my new hell hole. Speeding down the road the school comes into view, and I can't help but get a nervous feeling in my gut. It can't be too bad right? As long as nobody talks to me I think it will be alright.

I pull into school and park my bike. Getting stares as I turn off my bike and step off. I can only imagine what everyone is saying. "Who's the new guy", "I bet he's super hot", "I bet he's a man whore like the rest." People really need to learn to whisper quieter. Do they really think I am a man? Well I suppose it's time to shock them all. I take my helmet off and I can hear a series of whispers and gasps. Have people really never seen a female ride a bike before? Man this school is really weird.

I start to walk up to the doors when this chick with caked on makeup stomps right in front of me. I feel everyone's eyes on us as she starts to speak. "Stay away from my man." I look at her with an icy glare. "Sweetheart I don't know who your man is and I honestly have no interest in this subject." She looks like she is about to blow smoke out of her ears. I notice her body language change and realize this bitch is really about to smack me. My thoughts were correct as I see her hand come flying at my face. Before it could connect with my face I grabbed her hand and twisted it so hard. I look at her dead in the eyes as I see her wincing in pain and say "are you done yet, or am I going to have to break your perfect little arm?" I ask her in such a deadly tone I could feel her body shiver in fear. She doesn't say anything she just nods her head and I let go of her arm. She stomps off with I'm assuming her bunch of groupies and I'm left with people staring at me. Some with lust and some with total fear.

I ignore their looks and walk up the stairs into my new high school. I finally find the office and walk into to receive my schedule. I see the office lady typing on her computer completely ignoring the fact that I'm standing right in front of her. I slam my hands on the desk and her eyes shoot up to look at me. "H-how can I help you?" She asks with the stutter showing me that I scared her. "I need my schedule. I am new." I state with no emotion in my voice. She prints out my schedule and hands it to me saying have a nice day.

I walk out of the office and head to my locker. Locker number 225. I get there and enter my combination getting it on my first try. For the girl next to me I couldn't say she had the same luck. I watch her fail for what seems like the fifth time before I stick my hand out to her. She looks at me like I'm crazy until I finally say, "give me your locker combination." She complies with no complaints. I open her locker first try and she seemed so happy. If only I could feel that happy. "My name is Evelyn! Evelyn Dawson." She says while sticking her hand out to me. I am assuming for me to shake. "Mac" I say to her in my same cold tone shaking her hand. "Your new here right? I can help you find your classes!" She spoke in a super enthusiastic voice. "No thanks" I say to her not trying to be rude, but I just don't want friends. "Well I'm still gonna do it anyway, look she even have the same first period!" I just look at her and nod. She grabs my hand and off we go I guess.

We are about to walk into class until I accidentally bump into a wall. Wait walls aren't in the middle of the hallway. I look up to see a man glaring back at me. With the look he is giving me I don't see a point in saying sorry because I can tell he is just going to be a dick. So I start to walk away. Next thing I know I'm getting yanked by said wall. He stares at me and growls "watch where your going new girl." He is kinda hot. Shut up brain. I look at him and glare right back. This time he turns to walk away and I grab him. I grab his arm and twist it to where if he even moves a muscle it will snap. I lean close and whisper in his ear, "never touch me again. And if you do I'll show you why I have my last name." With one last little pull on his arm which drops him to knees and I walk away to my class. It seems like this school day is going to go by very slow. With a sigh I walk into my first period class.

_______________________________________________________________

A/N
Thank you guys for reading the newest chapter of my book. I hope you are enjoying it so far.
In this chapter Mac finally meets her mystery man
Do you guys think that she is worth all those whispers???
Let me know what you guys are thinking! :)