0|8 Tell Your Story

🤍Ace's POV🤍

I don't know why I decided to go to Mac's. Her fighting is none of my business, but she is mysterious and I need to know more. I need to make sure she isn't a threat to my mafia.

I expected her to be mad that I was here so late at night, but did not expect to be staring right into a barrel of a gun that she is holding. She seen it was me and lowered the gun.

"What the fuck do you want this late at night Ace."

"I know your Thorn Mac." I figured I'd just be blunt about it. I mean I'm not one to sugar coat things. "Okay" she shrugs.

"How are you so calm about me knowing. Shouldn't you be worried."

"No because I know you won't tell anyone. It would be a mistake if you did."

She thinks she knows me that's really funny. Nobody knows me. I am fucking Ace Alvarez. The leader of the Spanish mafia. Wait. Does she know I'm the leader. Oh no this can't be good.

"How about we do this. We talk because I want to know some stuff about you." I say trying to lighten the mood a little. I need to find out what she knows.

"Whatever, but hurry up because I'm tired and it's late."

We take a seat on her couch. I look into her eyes seeing nothing but emptiness. Not like the eyes I looked into the other night.

"So what do you want to know?"

Oh man she's getting started right away. "What do you know about me." I'm a little nervous to hear her answer because I might have to kill her if she knows our secret.

"Oh you're talking about your mafia. Your the leader of the Spanish mafia. One of our rivals." Shit. This isn't good. "How do you know about me and my mafia. You do realize I'll have to kill you now right?"

She lets out a low laugh. "If you tried you'd be dead before you got your weapon out. I am the leader of the Italian mafia, so I wouldn't try some dumbass move like killing me."

Oh shit. They are more powerful than us. This isn't good.

"Why are you here? Do you want to hurt my mafia?" I'm a little anxious to hear her answer, but I don't let it show. I can't show her fear.

"No. When we moved here we didn't want any trouble. We came here for reasons I am not comfortable telling you yet. You can take my word though when I say that we are no harm to your mafia."

I don't know if I should trust her, but something in me is telling me too. "Okay. If your not a threat then I guess we are okay. Why didn't you tell me when you first met me that you were the leader of your own mafia?"

"The same reason I'm sure you didn't tell me about yours. Safety reasons. You don't need to know specifics. You just need to know I'm no harm. One thing for you though is if you tell anyone about my fighting or about my mafia I will kill you, and I will not hesitate."

"I understand. The only people who will find out are the guys. I will order them to not tell a soul."

"Sounds like we have a deal then Ace." "Sure does."

"Now that you know about me will you please get the fuck out of my house so I can go to sleep?"

I let out a low chuckle and nod my head. "Thank you for telling me. At least what you were comfortable with. Get some beauty rest now. Even though you don't need much beauty."

She just looked at me with a smirk and got up to leave. I decided to walk myself out and let her get some sleep.

Now that I know she isn't a threat, maybe I'll try to make my move.

I walk into my house and since I live alone. I just walk up to bed and finally relax. Maybe she's not as bad as I thought she was. I think to myself, and let myself fall into the abyss of sleep.

_______________________________________________________________

A/NWhat do you guys think of Ace's POV?Sorry about not updating for a while

A/N
What do you guys think of Ace's POV?
Sorry about not updating for a while. I was very sick and didn't have enough energy to update.
Sorry if this isn't the best chapter, but I promise it will get better soon!
Please vote and comment to let me know how your feeling about the story so far!
Can't wait to hear what you have to say :)