Episode 01 - Freddy's Spaghettria (If Y/n and Mario were in FNAF)

Location: Somewhere in the Mushroom Kingdom

No POV

It was another day here at the Mushroom Kingdom as we see Mario cross-eyed and standing near a few signs that says "Super Psychic Italian Genie. Knows everything in the universe. Cost: One Spaghetti Bowl. Y/n is with him to make sure that Mario doesn't try to mess up his latest scheme and will charge for $1 for a better and more creative solution as he sits down on a lawn chair while playing on his 3DS system to past the time.

Mario: "Humming tune of Super Mario Bros."

Then suddenly, a Princess Peach looka-like named Stacy was walking around, minding her own business until she came across the duo and seems to be interested in Mario and Y/n's advice.

Stacy: Hmm?... What's this? "Sees the signs" Ooh! "Gives Mario her spaghetti and Yn $1"

Y/n: Well, looks like we got a customer, Mario.

Mario: Oh yeah! Let's-a Go!

Y/n: Ok then. Alright, miss. Do you have something to say?

Stacy: *looks to her sides then turns to Mario* Uh, Excuse me, but, did that cute guy from yesterday really thought I was beautiful?

Mario: Hoo hoo hoo... *shakes head* Yes!

Y/n: Yes, you look very beautiful today.

Stacy looks at them happily that Y/n and Mario acknowledged her beauty.

After getting their first customer satisfied, they soon got some people to give some advice to as SMG3 is next is line for some advice and the two of them started answering people's interesting and abnormal questions.

SMG3: Where can I buy a pet Russian dolphin?

Luigi: Why does no one pay attention to Weegee?

Goomba: What's 9 + 10?

Peach: Why do my farts smell?

Toad: Why are you so mean to me?!

Chain Chomp: WHAT THE F*** IS A SONIC?!

Po: Weed... Amount... Legal... NYC.

Policemen: *looks angry* Hey! You got a license for that?!

Y/n/Mario: Yes. *Shows the cop their offical and very legal business license.

Cop: Oh...sorry about that. Carry on then.

Y/n: Good thing that I got us both some business license for this kind of situation.

Mario: Yeah, but think we should think of a better solution to earn more money cause we can't just stand here and answer random people's questions all the time. I already ate too much spaghetti already.

Y/n: Good point, Mario. But where else can we work at this time of day and at a place like this?

Mario then spots something at a nearby community board and spotted a Help Wanted AD saying that they needed two security night guards to work at a family-friendly restuarant called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and Spaghettiria that pays $14.50 an hour. That should be the best kind of job for both Y/n and Mario can do to earn some cold, hard cash.

Mario: Whoa! There's something that we can both work at.

Y/n: Really where at?

Mario: It says that a place called Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria and Spaghettiria is looking for two security guards to work from 12 AM to 6 PM and they're paying $14.50 an hour.