Hello, trust issues

My names was Harriet potter. Not that I ever liked that name. It was bland, yet I kept it, if only to honor my parents. Then came, death, i saw the unmistakable flash of green, signifying the end of my time. And with it was the gross, smirking, proud face of one Voldemort. After their was only death. Was this what it was? To die? You'd forever be in the darkness spinning off like some spinning top? Like a toy forgotten in a child's nursery? Was this what her parents forever would endure, was this for eternity? Honestly, thought Harriet this is worse than hell. Yet slowly little pinpricks of light began to appear, till she was completely, and utterly surrounded. Then- "hello, child." Said a smooth, kind, motherly, voice. And bewildered Harriet said "where and I? Who are you?" In a tiny, pitiful voice that was undeniably afraid. "I am Aphrodite said the women and as Harriet's sight began to improve she noticed how very beautiful this women was, her long golden hair flowing in the wind.
"Why am I here if I'm dead?" Harriet would admit latter on that she was scared, bewildered and yet still amazed. "Oh darling," said a previously unnoticed women, her violet eyes shining and dark unruly black curls tumbling down her shoulders. "You are far from dead, I'd even go as far as to say you still belong in the living world." Said the fucking hot... yet really scary women.
And yet the green eyed girl was still so surprised that she felt as if she'd faint. "Tell me what I need to know. Please" asked and almost begging Harriet and so in answer death, the violet eyed women, began to answer. "It all started long ago, when you were just a baby, your Mother, and Father were tricked by a manipulative old man into staying in a unprotected home, where you could be marked by Voldemort so that the wizard it world could have a savior! He wished on being thought of as a savior once again, for more of his already out of hand power and money, and even sculpted several dark lords as well, one of them, grindlewald was even his lover at some point!... such a lovely old man" she muttered "He even knowingly sent an innocent man to Azkaban-" and pausing for effect "his name was"- she started when Aphrodite cut in "Sirius, Sirius Black," and grinning she added "he even put potions and spells on you and Sirius to compel you to hate certain people, like for example the slytheryns, and snape" she added as an after thought, then in complete surprise, Harriet fainted. Deaths long alabaster arms catching the girl... mischief twinkling in her eyes. "Oops"