prologe: welcome back to the villains world chapter 1: a warm rememberance

As wimothy sat in the room of the packs treehouse, they seemed to be flipping through some sort of picture book, that of what contained different pictures of people. People from another world. A world that only they know about.

Wimothy- . . . Geez. It's been awhile.

The picture at the end of the book showed them and some sort of cat-like creature.

???- wimothy!

There was a sudden voice calling for her outside, hastily she put the book back where it was, then opened the door.

???- 'bout time girl! I was already getting bored waiting for you

Wimothy- really I didn't really take that long.

???- just joshin ya, don't worry bout it.

Wimothy-wait Cassandra why are you here I thought you weren't coming today.

Cassandra- girl did you really think I wouldn't be coming today of all days. Besides a little Birdy told me that he wanted me to come to this party of yours.

Wimothy- (giving the fact that she just said he she might be talking about Chris or Nitro.)

Wimothy-(but wait how could I forget!) OH RIGHT!! That was today! Sorry I forgot but yeah we should get going.

Cassandra- girly, did you forget it's gonna be hosted here?

Wimothy- oh right. sorry.

With the amount of brain cells she has the amount of dumbness she has is impeccable. Wimothy is so dumb it practically hilarious. With an awkward laugh she gets up and walks out to the lounge of the treehouse.

.

.

.

.

TBC

Writers note
THANK GOD THIS STORIES FINALLY UP AND RUNNING. It took awhile for me to finally post the first chapter I'm still working on the character info so stay tuned for that.

Thanks for reading and have a good morning good night or good afternoon.