Lost Boy...

"Hold these a moment, please" The balloon seller had said whilst he tied his shoelace.

Suddenly, a gust of wind swept through the park, catching hold of the multicolored balloons that Alex had been carefully clutching. 

Balloons of all shapes and sizes danced in the air, tugging at the strings in Alex's hand. 

In a heartbeat, Alex found himself lifting off the ground, soaring high above the treetops, his laughter echoing through the clouds.

As he went higher and higher his laughter turned into screams of pain and fear

The strings wrapped tighter and tighter around his wrist it was so tight that the strings pierced through his skin, drawing blood, as it dripped from the sky. 

The boy was no longer in sight as he still drifted along the wind. 

His weeps and cries were never to be heard but the life in his eyes soon turned into despair for his longing for a longer human life, however he did not get his wish for a longer human life...

Years pass by and as the boy who died was left flying through the sky. 

He no longer looked human but rather he was a monster who lurked in the sky and took children's lives with balloons wrapped around their wrist...

_________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! This one was pretty short and a bit spooky at first I wanted to publish this chapter in October then sadly I got tired with other stories. I am working on future stories and more chapters to add. I hope this was to your liking!