15. Get-Get-Get-Get a Guitar!

Sungchan wakes up with Shotaro in his bed.

No, not like that. They're both fully clothed in what they wore yesterday and Sohee's in the room with them. She's sleeping on a lavish chair in the corner, leaving them to sleep in the bed. But the shock of waking up next to his newfound crush freaks him out.

It freaks him out so much, in fact, that he sits up with shallow breaths and realizes that Shotaro is clinging to him, arms around his waist. It makes him panic even more.

Oh, and his bed isn't his bed. In fact, he's never seen this bed, nor this room in his life. It smells like dust and he's covered in thin sheets with an old, outdated pattern and surrounded with walls covered in old, outdated paint jobs.

He doesn't know where the hell he is.

At least, not until he hears the familiar whistle of an approaching train horn in the dawn. Slowly, he climbs out of bed and runs a tired hand through his hair, trudging towards the window to watch the old locomotive pass him by, counting its cars.

The memories flood back to him. Hopping the train yesterday and swimming in the lake together. Hiking back to the ranch in the dark and in exhaustion. Ending the night by stargazing on the roof with Shotaro leaning on his shoulder sleepily. All one big blur in Sungchan's head.

Sungchan sighs and brushes his hair back with one hand, slumping towards his bed to pick up his phone. He rubbed his eyes and blinked, seeing a message from Jungwoo. His cousin was fretting about Sungchan being safe and texting or calling if there was any issue, but never once did he demand Sungchan come home like he might have a few weeks ago.

He smiles. 'Jungwoo really did want me to live like there's no tomorrow, huh?' He thought.

Sungchan started to walk away from the bed before the sheets shuffled and a hand jutted out to gently hold his own. His heart fluttered, realizing it was Shotaro's hand, barely holding on through the older boy's sleepy haze.

He likes the warmth of Shotaro's hands much more than he should, Sungchan realizes.

"Don't go..." Shotaro's morning voice is pretty deep and Sungchan wonders where the hell it came from, considering his voice is usually sweet and soft.

Sungchan laced his hand with Shotaro's and squeezed gently. "Come with me. I wanna see if anyone else is awake yet." He whispered, eliciting an annoyed groan from Shotaro.

Sungchan was about to let go of Shotaro's hand, but Shotaro only tightened his grip and pulled himself up with a yawn. He shuffled from under the sheets and slipped underneath them to stand up next to the bed, leaning on Sungchan's shoulder.

Sungchan's eyes darted frantically towards their hands, still holding each other, but Shotaro didn't seem so bothered. Instead, he leaned on Sungchan and trudged down the hallway, the two walking in the silence of the early morning.

Down the stairs, nearly tripping over each other's feet, giggling deliriously. Sungchan's other hand trailed the outdated wallpaper along the staircase (because if he hadn't, his other hand would have affectionately trailed Shotaro's jawline instead).

Yeah, they would have kept holding hands if Eunseok and Seunghan weren't already in the kitchen and hadn't caught them.

"What are you guys doing awake?" Sungchan stammered, mentally kicking himself. Of course the others would be awake, that's why he was originally coming downstairs! Duh!