chapter 4

Taeyung entered the room seeing the boy gasping on the bed his pale skin was flushing red. "Now I will teach you a lesson!" Taeyung said walking towards suga.

Suga's whole body burning he felt a cold sensation on his cheeks as a blurry figure lifted his face Suga didn't knew what was he doing he just wanted that coldness as he wrapped himself around the person that stiffen.

Taeyung was surprised by the clingy kitten that suddenly wrapped himself around him.

"So hot..." The boy whispered in Taeyung's ears who bite his lips Taeyung looked at the boy grabbing his chin as he kissed him the body wrapped his arms around Taeyung's neck pulling him closer making Taeyung smirk.

Taeyung pushed Suga on the bed slipping the clothes off his body in seconds he had a very beautiful skin that glowed Slightly Taeyung find it hard to control himself as he kissed the boy his lips were damn addicting so soft and sweet.

When Taeyung pulled away to take off his coat the body groaned underneath it
From the loss of coldness, Taeyung leaned down sucking on that pale skin
He wanted to do nothing more then to claim him as his.

Next morning...

Suga eyes open slightly his head was already killing him from the pain he didn't even knew what was happening he blinked several times to know where was he, he gulped looking around the luxurious room his eyes widened when he felt the grip on his waist he turn around to see a very familiar face...suga's eyes widened even more as he slowly remove the pair of arm caging him...
He looked at himself he was only wearing a white shirt the room was scattered with clothes...

Suga felt his heart almost stopping looking at marks on his thighs neck that spread to his collarbone he got up from the bed his legs trembling and shaking very badly as he grabbed the table to stand his waist started hurting too
As a white sticky liquid slid down his thighs. Guilt shock anger hate all sorts of emotions went through him as he shaking picked up the clothes crying.

He glared at the figure on the bed with deep hate leaving the room after dressing as quietly as possible he took a cab back home remembering slowly the events of the night.

"I never want to see him ever again!" Suga said to himself biting his lips, he thought that Taeyung might have saved him from those kidnappers and things happened between them because he was drugged.

He didn't wanted his mom to see him so messed up she might also be so worried that he didn't came back home last night his stuff was also missing, she will surly worry.

Suga somehow manage convince his mom that his stuff was stolen and he stayed at a friend's house, his mother was very concerned but still believed him since Suga had never done anything bad for her to ever doubt him.

"You look so tired son go and get some sleep" his mom said as Suga gulped and rushed towards his room he went to bathroom looking in the mirror he looked terrible.

His hair were very messed up with his swollen eyes and lips Suga slowly removed his shirt Slightly to see those marks making him wince as he went into the shower scrubbing his body thrice but he still can't rid of the smell of that person from his body..like it was everywhere.

Suga didn't went to collage anymore attending classes online and his parents didn't even said anything as he told them he was staying at home because of the marriage.

"I am so excited for you to meet my son!" Mr Kim said as I nodded, Me Kim son is a very known person except the fact that his identity isn't reveal anywhere I was also curious who my borther is.

Staying at home everything feels very boring to me but I am afraid to be out I don't want to go out. "May I come in?" My mom knocked as she walked in with Mr Kim they both had very big smile on their faces.

"We have a present for you!" They both said  looking at me happily as I smiled showing some excitement.

"Really?" I asked as Mr Kim handed me a
Bag I opened it curious to see a very nice set of clothes they both looked very nervous as I open it.

"T-this is beautiful" I said as they smiled.
"See I told you he will like it!" Mr Kim said nudging mom who smiled at me with twinkles in her eyes.

"We would feel very happy if you wear this to the wedding" mom said as I nodded.

"I would thank you!" I said as I hugged them both, I think I can get along them just fine.

After talking with them for a while I left.
The Marriage was just tomorrow and mom seems to be very nervous, I stayed with her talking to her to make sure she feels okay. It was very late when I left her room, I should sleep early for the wedding.

I woke up feeling excited after such a long time my stomach was turning as I quickly got ready In the silk white shirt
With black pants and a coat it looked so beautiful.

I went to see mom she had her wedding dress on and she looked so much younger and happy.

"Suga you look cute my baby!" Mom said as she pulled my cheeks, "can't belive you are saying this looking all model like" I said as she blushed. "Good luck mom" I said hugging her as she hugged me back tightly.

"Walk me to aisle  will you?" Mom asked as I smiled, "sure why not" I said as I took
Her hand in Mine we went to hall everyone stood up waiting for us to come
The light focused on mom and me as I gently walked her through aisel Mr Kim had a warm and gentle smile on his face
With a dreamy look as he looked at mom.
They were so perfect for each other.

"Now you may kiss the bride!" The priest announced as they shared a kiss
My mom chuckled as she prepare to throw the bouquet I stood as far away from them as possible, people gathered around to catch it.

"1..2..3!" Mom said as she throwed the bouquet that surprisingly landed in my hands as everyone cheered my mom winked at me giving me a knowing look.

Mr. Kim took me and introduced me warmly to his relatives and partners
"Your brother is an idiot can't believe he is late today as well!" Mr Kim said as mom put a hand on his shoulder. "Honey  he has so much burden on him, he will come" mom said.

"Oh there he is look!" Mr Kim said excitedly his eyes shone in a different way for his son and the smile was a very warm one, "come Suga!" He said as he took my hand dragging me towards a guy whose back was facing us.

He looked very handsome from..behind  with his tall and muscular figure under that expensive tailored suit.

"Son you are here!" Mr Kim called as the guy turned to face us.....