-1-

Y/N P.O.V

I live in a small town located in the middle of the forest. My whole life the East and West forest have been forbidden for anybody to enter. My home is right on the edge of the east. My parents wont let me stay out past when the streetlights come on. I get why they do. When I was 6, my brother was 7. He was playing outside when my mom had run in the house for a few seconds. when she came back he was gone. Nobody bothered helping my family find him. I am now 16. Its been 10 years since that day.

I stepped out of the bathroom and went to my room to get dressed for school. "Y/N" I hear my mom say, "yeah?" i said finishing putting my shoes on. she opened the door and stepped into my room with my father. "Wearing black again?" My father asked. "I always wear black on this date. you know this. My brother went missing ten years ago, for all we know he's dead." I looked at him. "you need to get over it Y/N" my father spoke. I sighed and grabbed my bag. "I need to get to school" they nodded and left my room. I sigh a bit and grabbed my phone and walked out of my room shutting the door. I went downstairs and left the house. I put my headphones in and played my favorite song. I had a feeling someone was watching me as I passed the park me and my brother used to play at. I looked over and saw a boy around my age looking at me.

He looked at me with brown eyes and long black hair. I stopped walking and looked at him. it looked exactly like my brother, but grown up. I took a few steps in his direction before I felt lightheaded and fainted.

When I woke up, I was in a strange room. I sat up and my head was spinning. Once the room stopped spinning, I stood up and walked around the room looking at everything, "Where am I?" i said quietly when I hear a voice from the corner of the room. "You're in our Manor." I jumped and turned to look at him. The man had long blonde hair and a lip piercing that was obviously fake. "Who is we? Who are you?" I asked the man. "I'm Jake Shim. And this is the Enyphen Aristocratic Manor."

??? P.O.V

I was out in the forest going on a walk to clear my head when I reached a park. I saw a girl wearing a black hoodie and leggings. She looked around my age. Thats when she turs to look in my direction. I was about to walk back into the forest when I saw her fainting. I quickly rand and grabbed her and ran back to the manor. When I walked in our leader looked at me in shock as he saw the girl. "Why did you bring her here?" Jungwon said, this gains the attention of the oldest among us. He stood up and walked over to me and took the girl from my arms. "Sunghoon, who is this girl?" he asked me. "I'm not sure but her scent smells so familiar. Like someone we know." I said and looked at the others.

Y/N P.O.V

Jake called for another man and told me to have a seat on the couch that was in the room. A few moments later a tall man with grey hair entered the room and saw me, "So she's awake, I'm Heeseung. Welcome to the manor." He said in such a way that one couldn't help but think there was something off about him. I stood up to bow and he held up his hand as if to tell me not to. "you don't need to use formalities with me." Heeseung spoke out. "What's your name child?" Jake asked me. "Nishimura Y/N." I told the men. The looked at me with a puzzled face. "Heeseung go get Jungwon." Jake told the grey-haired boy, he nodded and walked out of the room. Soon he came back with two boys with him. "Y/N Nishimura?" one of the boys said. I nodded at him as I looked at his dark hair with streaks of blonde in them. "I'm Jungwon Yang, and this is Kim Sunoo." he said and pointed to himself and a boy with red hair.

Jungwon P.O.V

"You said her last name was Nishimura? Like the same as Ni-ki?" I looked up from my desk at the older male. "Yes, I think it may be his sister. The one he goes to check on at home." he responded to my question. "Go get Sunoo then meet me outside of Jakes room." I stood up and exited the office to see Ni-ki leaning against the wall. "Shes here?" he said not looking up. "Heeseung believes so. You go to your room. I will send for you once I confirm with Sunoo." Ni-ki nodded and walked up the stairs to his room whilst I walk for Jakes and wait outside.

After talking with her for a while I nodded at Jake to go get Ni-ki. "Y/N, we believe you may be the sister of our youngest." Just as I finish my sentence the door opens and Jake and Ni-ki enter the room. She looked over at him and her eyes got wide like a deer in headlights. "Ni-ki? Is that really you?" She spoke out just blearily audible. Ni-ki looked at her and nodded. "We will give you guys a few moments." the two nodded and the rest of us stepped out of the room.

Y/N P.O.V

"This is where you have been? Why haven't you come home!" I yelled at my brother in anger and joy as tears start to fall from my eyes. I stood up and slapped his chest. "I couldn't I don't belong there; this is where I belong." He spoke out and hugged me to get me to stop hitting him.

AUTHORS NOTE

I know this chapter is a bit of a mess but I hope you enjoyed!