-2-

Ni-ki P.O.V

I just hugged her; I was shocked to see her here. We can't let her know what we are. She will know why the forest is banned and it will terrify her. "Your 17 now, right? It's been 10 years since you disappeared." she said looking down. "yeah... I have come every day and checked on you. How are mom and dad?" I asked her. She finally looked up at me and her eyes were slightly amber. "They are okay." there was a knock on the door and Jake stepped in, "Jungwon is calling a meeting" I nodded and stood up. "Wait here we will be back." Jake told Y/N. She nodded and pulled out her phone. I saw her lock screen was a photo of me and her when we were younger.

I stepped out of the room and walked to the dining hall with Jake. Once I arrived, I saw everyone sitting around our table. I took my seat and looked at my family. "We need to decide what to do with her." Jungwon spoke up. "We can't let her know what we are. She will be horrified by us." I spoke quietly. "Thats nearly impossible Ni-ki. Now that she's found you, she's not going to want to leave. We're going to have to tell her the truth and offer her the option to stay here or I could erase her memories." Sunghoon said. I looked down. "If we do decide to tell her, and it doesn't freak her out. What are we to assume she's going to believe us." I said then looked up at the group. We all sat in silence for a few minutes. Sunoo broke the quiet aura that fell over the room, "I think we should tell her and let her decide if she wants to stay or go back home. Explain to her the steps that would be required to guarantee hers and our own safety." 

Jungwon stood up "Let's do that then. Ni-ki she's more likely to listen to what you have to say over the rest of us. If you need someone to prove that you're telling the truth, take either Jake or Sunoo. Last resort will be to have You or Heeseung." I nodded and bowed as I walked to get my sister. "Y/N, Lets go for a walk in the garden. There is something I need to tell you." She nodded and walked with me. I told the others to watch for my signal if help is needed.

We reached the center of the garden, and I sat her down as well as took a seat on the bench next to her as we looked out over the pond with the warm tones of fall but felt the cool breeze that came with. "You remember the stories mom would tell us about vampires and werewolves?" she nodded at my "Of course I do. Why?" she looked over at me. "They are not just stories. There's fact to them." She looked confused "What are you trying to say Ni-ki?" I sighed and looked at her. "Everyone that lives in this house. We are vampires. Hence the whole Enhypen Aristocratic Manor." She looked at me in disbelief. "Are you okay? Your talking nonsense." She laughed a bit. "I'm serious." I signaled for Jake and Sunoo. A few moments later they were with us. "He's telling the truth Y/N." Jake-Hyung spoke up. She looked at him and laughed even harder. That was until He had lifted his hand and lit a fire in his one hand. Her eyes got wide, and she looked at me.

"This is some kind of joke, right?" she asked. "It's not." Sunoo told her. "She sighs and starts to walk away "I need a minute. "Jungwon wants us to talk about your options, and the steps required. Go meet with Heeseung in the Greenhouse." Jake said to her and a slight yell because she was already so far from us.

Y/N P.O.V

I wasn't sure what to think. I don't think they are telling the truth. But the fire, how could Jake have done that. I found my way back to the room I was in before and laid down. I stared at the ceiling for what felt like hours trying to explain to myself how the fire could have started and why it didn't harm him. I started looking around the room and looking into the fine details of the room. Darks wood bedframe with grey silk sheets. Long dark red blackout curtains framing the windows on the far side of the room. The couch at the foot of the bed and a fireplace with some candles on the nightstands. There was a wine glass of the coffee table with dark red liquid in it, It's the cup Jake had when I woke up.

I went to pick up the cup when there was a knock on the door. I Looked over and saw that a boy with grey hair walked in with a boy with black hair and a mole on the side of his nose. "Heeseung, right?" I asked the grey-haired boy nodded "This is Sunghoon, he brought you here when you fainted." Heeseung points at the other male beside him. I nodded and asked "Was my brother lying to me? About you guys being Vampires? I find it hard to believe when they are just creatures in fairy tales you would here as a child." 

"Ni-ki wasn't lying about what we are. That's why we are here to prove that to you. We all have abilities as well. I use telekinesis, Sunghoon has memory control" he said as he pointed at himself and Sunghoon. "Okay let's say I trust your telling the truth. How are you supposed to-" I was cut off by a voice. "Because if we were lying, I wouldn't be in your head speaking right now."  "Okay so you're not lying. I should probably leave then." I said and started to go to the door. "You should go see Jungwon. He has an offer for you." Sunghoon said. I tried to keep calm as I walked out of the room and was looking for the front door. I don't want anything to do with them. "They will kill me..." I said to myself.

"Who is going to kill you?" The voice was unfamiliar. I turned around a saw a boy leaning against the wall by the stairs. I jumped a bit startled. "Who are you? And where is the exit?" I asked him. "I'm Jong-sung." His eyes started to glow red as he walked slowly toward me. I stepped back to try to get away from him. "Why are you so scared?" he suddenly appeared in front of me holding onto my chin. I took another big step back and fell. "Jay." I looked up at the top of the stairs and saw Sunghoon. "What Sunghoon." The man I'm assuming is named Jay, grabbed my arm pulling me up and looked at Sunghoon. "You just got back and your starting trouble. Let the girl go. Thats Ni-kis sister." Sunghoon spoke as he came down the stairs and grabbed Jays arm making him let go of mine.

"Y/N, please come with me." Jungwon said standing up on the couch. He walked over and headed down a hallway. "Now that you know about us, I have an offer for you, to both protect you and ourselves." He said as I followed him.

Authors Note

I home wall enjoyed this chapter please leave recommendations in the comments as to where you would like to see this story go!

1267 words