Introduction

It's not what they see , it's what you let them see

To sit on the bench near the Han river and watch the beautiful sunset in peace was what I ever wished for or what I ever wanted . simple wish isn't it but life can never be simple or peaceful when you are a "kim" . people call it a blessing , I call it a curse but u know what truly it is......."curse disguised as a blessing" . "everything has it's advantages and disadvantages , just like a coin have two sides " . fair enough ain't it but not if u are a girl especially when u are the only daughter of "the kims" and "the only pure blood girl in U.E", on top of everything – u are a "rebel", that's what they say but asking for freedom to choice , to take your own life decision does not makes you a rebel does it ? ha..even if it does then I don't care . – Y/N

"U.E-UNITED EMPIRES"

When the world was suffering from the GREAT DEPRESSION all you could see was people dying , killing for bread , all you could hear was the cries for help from the god-----whose so ever helped them became their god and then their gods came together to form "THE U.E". U.E is the group of business empires around the globe who helped the world to come out from the black hole named GREAT DEPRESSION . They made the world the place it is today developed , safe , peaceful and in return people made them gods , they are treated as the gods , they are never wrong , whatever they do is right , if you go against them you are going against humanity and what not . They are considered pure and reason being first they made the world the place it is today second surprisingly all of owners of these empires were the grandsons and granddaughters of the ex-monarch's who willingly gave up on the thrown for the betterment of their people – the royals . hence conservatives were more than happy to accept them as their gods which were quite a lot in population at that time , and till now you must have concluded that only few business empires from the earlier Imperially strong and now modern superpowers was the official members of the U.E . which are just a few people or the current 1% of the world .

The kims were the one who presented this idea to their fellow business partners and with the help of the choi's , the lee's they were able to convince the wang's , the feng's , the Nhieu's of china . the kazoku's , the shimadzu's and the mitzui's of japan . the Yusupov's ,the Glinskiy's and the Bering's of Russia . the Martin's , the Le roy;s , the Laurent's of France. the Elliot's , the Aristotle's , the Estes's of US . the Abery's , the Allen's, the Andrew's of great britian and came to be known as the founder members of the "U.E" . People die to just get attention of "U.E" . They are ready to risk everything and anything just to get a place under their wings . under the wings of "the globe" .

"The Globe"

Globe is what people say "The CNS"(central nerves system) of "The U.E" . It is the "The brain" and "The Backbone" of E.U . Globe have it's branches all over the world , Main head-quaters being in the "Soul of E.U,Seoul-Korea" . It keeps an eye on all the activities going around the Globe – "The Globe" . The activity being Lawfull or Lawless , Good or Bad , Bussiness or Underworld . They know each and everything......But being the visible part of "U.E" Globe only deals with the legal part , however we all know that in order to have the monopoly over not just the market of Korea,China,Asia or Europe but the markets of all the 7 Continents---The entire world . You need to be dominant in both the worlds........Legal world and illegal world . Now the question comes—if Globe handles the legal world and who deals with illegal world and the answer is......... "The D.H" or as known in underworld "The Domos House (House of Hades)"

"THE D.H" "The Domos House (House of Hades)"

When Globe was in the process of coming in existence a lot of developments were taking place in the world and the most significant being the growing influence of underworld in the market and activities happening around the world . It was also effecting the peace of world even though it was just the initial stage in the history of the new underworld (after the great depression) and there were just some little gangs here and there not any big organization yet , and seeing the effects of these small gangs doings on market and peace of world created by the U.E . U.E decided to take matters in their hands but they couldn't get their hands dirty by getting directly involved with the underworld so they created "THE D.H" (The Domos house or The House of Hades). Just as the name suggests D.H is the House of Hadesthe Palace of underworld it controls and regulates the activities of the underworld . HOW? As mentioned that time there was no big organization so D.H made few organizations in-charges of those being the some of the founder members who wished to join the underworld not directly of-course , now these big organization took over the small gangs (some of these came willingly and those who disagreed were destroyed) hence D.H became the ruler of underworld and came be known as the darker twin of Globe...oh! Did I mentioned that Globe and D.H are called twins ! . D.H was further recognised as "The PNS"(Peripheral nervous system) of U.E . Just like Globe D.H also have branches across the world and the Main Head-quaters being in "soul of E.U – seoul-Korea" .

-EXTRA INFORMATION-

GLOBE— 1)EVENTHOUGH D.H IS IN-CHARGE OF UNDERWORLD GLOBE'S HANDS AREN'T SO CLEAN .

2) ULTIMATE GOAL FOR GLOBE IS TO PROTECT "THE U.E" AND THEY CAN GO TO ANY LIMITS FOR THAT

3) THE HEADS OF GLOBE ALL BELONGS TO SAME FAMILY – THE JUNG FAMILY AND THEY HAVE SWORN TO BE LOYAL TO U.E AND THEY ARE.....LOYAL.....AND........----

D.H – 1) D.H TENDS TO KEEP LOW PROFILE .

2) ULTIMATE GOAL FOR D.H IS TO PROTECT "THE U.E" AND THEY CAN GO TO ANY LIMITS FOR THAT JUST LIKE GLOBE

3) THE HEADS OF D.H ALL BELONGS TO SAME FAMILY – THE PARK FAMILY AND THEY HAVE SWORN TO BE LOYAL TO U.E AND THEY ARE.....LOYAL.....AND........----

-ALL THE EMPLOYES IN ALL THE COMPANIES UNDER "U.E" BEING IT THE KIN'S EMPIRE,CHOI'S EMIRE,FENG'S EMIPE,GLOBE,D.H OR ANY OTHER EMPIERS ARE ALL WELL EDUCATED AND BELONG TO UPPER-MIDDLE CLASS,RICH AND SOMETIMES MIDDLE CLASS FAMILIES.....SO YOU CAN THINK ABOUT WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE CAN THE CHIDREN OR THE HEIRS OF THESE EMIPERS ARE ALLOWED TO BE WITH

-IF YOU ARE BORN IN THE FAMILY OF THESE EMPIRS THEN YOU ARE BORN WITH RESPONSIBILIETS YOU CANNOT RUNAWAY FROM, YOU ARE BORN IN A GOLDEN CAGE WHERE THERE IS NO WAY OUT EITHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT YOU WILL HAVE TO TAKE UP YOUR RESPONSIBILITES SINCE BIRTH . YOU WILL HAVE TO FOLLOW ALL THE RULES EVEN IF YOU THINK THEY ARE NOT FAIR .

-YOU HAVE NO SAY IN YOUR LIFE WHAT YOU EAT TO WHAT YOU WEAR,WHERE YOU WILL GO TO WITH WHOME YOU WILL GO EVERYTHING WILL BE DECIDED FOR YOU.....FOR BEST.....THEY SAY.....

-HAVING HALF SIBLINGS ARE NOTHING SUPRISING , AND EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ILLEGIMATE CHILD(NOT SO PURE BOOLD SINCE YOUR MOTHER WASN'T AN "U.E" BLOOD) YOU ARE NOT FREE BECAUSE APPRENTLY YOU HAVE "U.E" BLOOD IN YOUR VEINS SO TAKE UP YOUR RESPONSIBLITIES.(WHICH OFC IS BETTER THAN BEING PURE BLOOD OR LEGAMTE CHILD)

-ALSO EVEN IF YOU ARE AN ILLEGAMATE CHILD OF THESE FAMILYS , YOU WILL BE TREATED BETTER THAN THE MOST PEOPLE OUT THERE . SOCIETY WILL NOT BE DISGUSTED WITH YOU REASON --- YOU HAVE "U.E" BLOOD IN YOU.....

AND-----REST YOU WILL KNOW IN STORY------