Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers,the writer Pixie this side . I hope you guys are doing amazing . I am writing the story 'The Beautiful Mess' as a hobby for the moment and as I have mentioned before this is my first time writing so please support me and provide me guidance . I am currently a student so I might be a little irregular ,I hope you understand that . Also English is not my first language so ya, there might be some mistakes in grammar n all .

COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT

Copyright is a type of intellectual property right. Authors who have original works such as works of literature (including computer programs, tables, collections, computer datasets, expressed in words, codes, schemes, or in any other context, along with a device readable medium are all awarded copyright safeguards under the law. Instead of protecting the ideas themselves, Copyright Law safeguards manifestations of ideas.

All the dialogues,scenes and storyline is mine,I also don't own any pictures used in the story.The names used in the story are mostly imaginary but the ones which are not like members name and all I don't own any member. So please don't copy my work or someone else's work because if someone is doing so,they are committing a crime . If someone is copying another person's work it gives the right to the rightful owner to take actions against the other party hence please don't copy my work or be ready to face the consequences .

The book have also drawn it's inspiration from some drama's--i mean you would be able to see some elements of dramas like - THE HEIRS , F4 , GRACEFUL FAMILY to name a few (note-not the whole story are plot is same the story is totally different just some element are added)

Feel free to ask any questions.

Lots and losts of love...................