CHAPTER-2

Rise and shine~~

Ahhh.....this annoying alarm of mine gosh!!!it's literally 6:00 in the morning,I can sleep for extra 5 mins right?!------

RING RING-----

Uhhh!!!who is on the door so early,seems like the universe wants me to get dark circles and then I will die single no wait honey----being single is trend these days~~huh(yawning and whining)

CLICK----(door opened)

While rubbing her eyes and yawning "Good morning unnie,why u here so ear---"

Gasping and shocked "Oh honey....why aren't you ready yet , don't tell me you forget"

"Forgot what!!" confused and thinking hard

"Y/N-ahhhh,today is our first day in school,how can you forget that" disbleif 

"What!!!!HOW---WHEN---"

"Now shut up and go fast & get ready" said Ai-ra who was standing on the door of her apartment

"Yeah yeah right right"

"KIS"

I can't believe I am finally here. I Kwan Eun am here at "KIS" .

Kwan Eun – The legendary girl for many in her small hometown why?! Because she is the first ever girl in her village and neighboring villages to get into "KIS '' on scholarship . Her father is a well respected man in her village afterall he is the principal of the town's only high school and her mother is the sweetest mother and a housewife.

Cho Nari – She is the sweetest and the most innocent person among all the girls who live in cheongdong apartments . She used to live in a joint family with her mother , aunt , uncle , cousin and grandparents . Her father's family doesn't treat her mother well neither they treat her well but after she got admission into 'KIS' the treatment her family used to give her and her mother changed a bit . Let's just say they treat them better than before in hopes that she would bring wealth into the family by being in a relationship with a rich guy . Her family believes that in 'KIS' she would mingle with rich people and they might become friends and that they can use her relations for their own selfish desires .

Mi-Young – Mi-Young lived with her grandma and grandpa here in Seoul only,she didn't want to shift but she had to thanks to the local thug of the area who kept on pestering her . Her grandparents own a restaurant in a not so developed locality of Seoul but they earn enough to give Mi-Young a comfortable life and Mi Young never took them for granted . When her grandparents got to know she got into 'KIS' they were over the moon and seeing them so happy Mi-Young was also happy .

And these three live together in a 3BHK apartment in cheongdong apartments on the 21st floor .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------cheongdong apartments – The apartment complex of Seoul which is near 'KIS' have a good security and enviromet and surprisingly affordable if you are a student in 'KIS' also known as – 'Charity house'(most if the scholarship students live here) .