ms. hoover field trip part 2

The group arrived at garage to see many engineers built many vehicles as ticket begins explain to them, "welcome to section 33 garage that our engineers built many vehicles for sea, sky, land, and outer space in a battle against new enemy called tatus republic an evil organizations terrorist who terrorize gecko kuro and citizens for years with armies of battle drones and mysterious strangers."

Lisa: "geeze."

Ms. Hoover: "that's scary, I hope your friends stop them very soon."

Wagon: "we will Ms. Hoover. And now our next tour is weapons and gadgets department from second floor."

They exit the garage to corridor heading to the stairs from couple of miles away as they walked pass by head of sections and bender in left corridor that's shocking Lisa to see her original self is 14 yrs old, they give Ms. Hoover and her class friendly wave and smiles as they walked pass them toward main lobby when Allison said Lisa with surprised, "we saw your original self for first time, Lisa. She's fourteen years old as head of section 33. That blow your mind."

Lisa: "kinda."

Back at head of sections and bender almost arrived at main lobby with Armin said to lisa with surprised too, "we just saw another version of you, Lisa. It's incredible." Flash begins agree with him about saw Lisa another version of herself in the class and said, "probably someday she might join Webby section 44 as serect agent in the age of 21 yrs old." Lisa replied, "good idea flash, I should visit at her place to meet her during afternoon."

Captain leela: "atta girl, Lisa."

Meanwhile at section 44 weapons and gadgets with the group already arrived who's surprised to see engineers working on gadgets and weapons as wagon begins to explain, "this is weapons and gadgets department with our engineers making gadgets and weapons for our agents going on mission from other universes." Then suddenly 17 yrs old original cosine tangent approach them with a smile on his face and said, "heya kids, I'm cosine tangent and I am in changed in this department." Ms. Hoover replied, "very nice to meet you, Mr. Tangent."

Cosine: "you guys on school field trip in section 33, right."

Janey: "yes sir."

Cosine: "excellent, I hope you all fun on the tour at section 33."

Chuck: "we will."

After bid farewell to him and the engineers as tour still continue on is training ground, pokemon storage room, two mission rooms, and regular offices department. Meanwhile at canterlot high school during 8:55 am with toola roola heading back to her class from girl restroom for a moment when she stop to notice unknown letter with a tape in middle of her locker door so she pulled it out gently begin reading it.

"Meet me at school garden during after school. Come alone.

From: your serect admire."

She smile and begin to blush little bit on her cheeks about to her serect admire at school garden alone during school over and she continues walked toward in the hallway heading to her class.

[New chapter is out for today]