Home sweet home

It had probably just turned midnight when I heard lando walk through the door.

I tried getting some sleep but the feeling of be alone haunted me. I knew lando would be okay with what ever meeting or work he had to do but couldn't he have one minute to spare to tell me he's alright?

I saw the exhaustion fill his face when he walked in the room. His shoulders hanged low whilst dragging his feet across the floor.

"What are you doing awake baby?" He whispered through his tired force.

"I was waiting for you" I smiled at him as he pulled himself to his side of the bed.  The look of guilt showed on his face as he replied
"The amount of work I have to is insane, I didn't get a minute rest."

He surrounded his covers around himself, I quietly chuckled how cute he looked.
  "I can see your getting tired of this place, this hotel room so I brought you plane ticket back to England." 

My eyes widened at the thought of seeing my mum again. I haven't seen her in months but it's felt like years. It's like he read my mind.

Within seconds I saw his eyes glued shut not long after mine were too. 

Finally something to look forward for!

Hey booked me a flight at 10am, enough time to pack my bags.

Lando was already off with his trainer by the time I woke up, only leaving me with a cute goodbye message on my phone.

I knew how much he cared for me, this only made me feel more guilty about my feelings towards Charles.

We haven't spoke since I went to get my phone from him but still he hasn't gone off my mind.

3 hours later I've arrived at my mums house in England

I thanked my driver before taking a big deep breath and stepped out the car.

The driver passed my suitcase as I caught in the corner of my eyes my mum peeping through the kitchen window, only making me chuckle.

I walked up the path admiring the beautiful little cottage my mum brought me up in. It's in the middle of a small village perfect for my mum, everything she needed was right around the corner.

Before I could reach the door my mum was already their with a huge smile on her face only making me return it.

I ran in to hug her, I almost cried feeling her touch again.

"I've missed you Allie!" She cried into my arms as I was their only person who could give her comfort all these years.

I soon settled in, relaxing on the old dusty sofa looking over at her paintings.

My mum has so many paintings and each of them are unique and special. I tell her she could make a career at this but she always brushes it off. She is very talented.

My mum soon sat down next to me with two cups of tea, passing me one.

"Lando isn't with you?" She asked blowing the top of her mug to cool down the tea.

"He has a lot of work to do, he's flying back next week." I said bluntly, I wanted this moment to be about me and my mum, not him.

"Allie, is something bothering you?" She said obviously noticing my face change as she mentions lando.

"Nope everything is fine" I faked a smile, taking a sip of my tea.

She chuckled at my answer
"Alice I know you, what's up?" She never uses my actual name except when she's being serious, it's always my nickname Allie.

"Mum I don't need you to worry, Me and lando are fine. What about you? Anything interesting?" I asked changing the subject.

We went on to talk about the news in our village. I saw how much she was enjoying talking about it so I let her ramble on.

It was getting late so I headed to my room.

The bright colours blinded me as I opened the door, seeing all my childhood toys laying around.

I take in all the memories, looking at my celebrity crush's hanging on the wall.

I found a bracelet on my shelf, it was a very special bracelet. My dad left it for me when I was born, it was plane black with a wolf on the middle.

I slid it through my wrist surprised that it still fitted me. I adjusted it so the wolf was centred before heading to my bed.

The same blue bed sheets I've had my whole life, I thought they were so cool as they sparkled in the night.

I jumped in as I wrapped myself and fell asleep. My brain filling up with positive and happy memories for once...