Honesty

It's flight day.

I said my loving goodbye's to my mum. Her ankle was still playing up so I tried to convince her to go to the doctors but she refused, apparently it's "nothing"

Me, Lando, Oscar and Flo are all on a private jet to Singapore. Flo has probably took a million photos already, it's like a dream for her.

She sat next to Oscar, constantly asking him questions. He keeps looking at lando for help. We both chuckle at him in amusement.

We soon arrived at our hotel room. It's smaller than hotels we normally go in but it's still good.

It was probably past midnight already, lando fell right asleep as we walked through the door. Me however, I couldn't sleep.

I don't know what it is, but something is on my mind. A bug I can't find.

I get out of bed to grab a bottle of water, but the fridge was empty. Of course.

I wrapped one of Landos McLaren hoodies on and stepped out the hotel room to look for somewhere that would have water.

I soon found a vending machine on the bottom floor but I was stupid enough to bring no change with me.

I tried banging against the glass to try knock one of but no hope.

But maybe hope was on my side as someone from my behind asked
"Need a coin?"

I rolled my eyes as I could recognise that voice from anywhere, Charles.

"How kind" I took the coin from him and straight into the vending machine.

He walked up to the side of the vending machine watching me press the buttons, my skin shivered as he laid his eyes on me.
"You would look so much better in Ferrari"

"Need something" I asked cautiously as I tried ignoring his comment by squat to grab my water.

"We didn't get to finish our conversation on my yacht"

I closed my eyes rewinding the memories of that night
"That was a mistake, I should of never went"

"Look let me tell you straight about Lucia, Lucia Binotto" he said slowly, making sure I heard every word.

My eyes widened realising who her dad is.
"I should get some sleep" trying to get out of this conversation.

I turned, heading toward the elevator as he grabbed my shoulder, forcing me to stay.

"Lucia is a spoiled brat who gets who and what she wants. I lucked out. With Mattia being my team principal and her dad she knew the power she has against me. You can probably guess the stuff she's blackmailed me with if I ever broke up with her. I have never, not even for one second loved her... I love you Alice."
He explained but hearing those last 4 words made my stomach turn upside down.

At the same time, those are the words I wanted to hear but not. I'm at a good point with lando and I fear to ruin it. But of course Lucia is black mailing him, I should of guessed it. Charles would of never picked someone as bitchy as her, but I guess she does look like a walking goddess and I hate her for it.

I watched his worried green eyes as he feared for my response but I was speechless. What could I say to that.

He took a step closer to me and placed a hand on my arm
"Alice?" He whispered.

I couldn't force any words out my mouth, I had so many motions going on at once right now.

He tilted my chin closer to his as I admired his creamy pink lips. I hated this feeling of wanting him even though I can't push it away.

Our mouths were basically brushing each others, still not being able to form a full word.

"ALICE?"

I quickly panicked and pushed Charles away from me, brush my hair back from my face. I turned to see who it was, all I saw was Flo with her jaw dropped to the ground.

I ran towards her leaving Charles and covered her mouth, fearing she would scream another word.

Flo was trying to stay something under my hand but I pulled her away to an empty corridor.

I made sure no one was in sight before removing my sloppy hand from her mouth.

"Your cheating on Lando?" Was the first thing that flew out her mouth.

I rolled my eyes at my mistakes, does having feelings for someone else count as cheating? Me and Charles have never actually done anything physical.

"Are you stupid? I would never cheat on Lando"

I watched her eyebrow raise, I could see she hand that image of me and Charles engraved into her mind.

"Then what was that? Don't worry I would never tell lando anything" she persuaded.

I was hesitant, it was a lot just to bring her to Singapore but now to share my deepest secret? I know Nora is trustworthy but I wasn't to confident in Flo.

"Look, he likes me. He's always trying to get with me and won't stop. I've been trying to get him away from me but it's like I'm his magnet." I blurted out, of course it wasn't all his fault but I wanted Flo to clearly see that I'm not attract to him.

"I'll have a word with him, he will never even look at you again" she kindly insisted.

"No! Do not even think about talking to him, it's between me and him" I defenced, I love the way he looks at me and i know Flo is trying to be a good friend but that was the last thing I wanted to be honest.

"It's late, let's go to bed"

Hiya, I know Mattia Binotto isn't the Team principal anymore but for this story he is. So to avoid any confusion I just wanted to clarify :)