Part 8

Telling all their friends the next day at lunch caused an absolute chaos, everybody screaming, laughing, jumping, hugging, crying. And the Alpha made sure the Omega was safe in his arms the whole time, back hugging him, his arms over the Omegas tummy, the Omega's hands clutching at his arms as the friend became more rowdy. The Alpha released some calming pheromones as he sensed the Omega getting a bit stressed with all the happenings. Finally, Jin calmed everyone down. He saw Tae getting nervous.

"So, we are planning the marking ceremony for this Saturday, 3 days away and I want everyone, I mean everyone, Min Yoongi, to help with this. No excuses unless Jungkook gives the ok". Everybody agreed, except Yoongi, who looked quite confused at why he was singled out, but, well, everybody knew he will come up with an excuse to skip on the preparations. Legitimate excuse actually, he was still monitoring Wooson's movements, waiting for the perfect time to grab him.

Jungkook's parents came to meet Taehyung on the Friday evening. They decided to have dinner at Jin's restaurant, they know all Jungkook's friends and approve of them, the future Alpha needed to have the rights friends. They were very strict parents, whose priority have and always will be the safety and wellbeing of the pack. They loved their son, but training and rules were more important than showing love. Now, seated across from Jungkook and Taehyung, they pat themselves on the back for raising such a strong and kind Alpha, who will lead the pack soon, with his Luna, whom the definitely approve off. Beautiful and kind, being able to have children, that is what the pack needs, oh, and if their son is happy, good for him also. Having no objections, they congratulated their son and his soon to be mate of being such a power couple that will lead the pack in the future. Jungkook acknowledged their approval, even though his heart was a bit hurt, approval for the pack, happy for the pack, what about being happy for him? But he was used to it. Tae sensed the change in his Alpha's mood, taking his hand, holding him close and releasing a small amount of pheromones, to relax the Alpha, who immediately nuzzled his omega's neck, breathing in his scent and calmed down. Tae loved him, all his hyungs and friends loved him, that was enough.

The next day, with all arrangements finished, all the friends and Jungkook's parents, came together in Jungkook's back yard. Jin outdid himself with decorations and food, it was his Tae bear's marking day, it had to be super special. Hyunjin also came, and Bogum, as they two wanted this happiness for Tae.

When Tae came walking towards Jungkook, the Alpha's breath nearly failed, he was looking so beautiful, dressed all in white, with a flower crown on his head. Jungkook, all in black, took his Omega's hands in his, starting the ritual.

The marking ritual was a lot like a marriage ceremony, the difference being the actual marking of the Omega, which was done there in front of everyone, to bear witness that the marking was not forced, especially as it was a Trueblood Alpha and an Omega. Jungkook licked the side of Tae's neck, just below his scent gland where his shoulder and neck met, whispering soothing words and I love you's, Jungkook let his canines out and bit into the Omega's neck, tasting his sweet blood on his tongue as he slowly licked the two puncture wounds, this causes the wounds to close and not hurting the Omega any more than what was necessary. Jungkook held Taehyung by his waist, making sure the Omega is ok after the marking, it is very emotional for an Omega to be claimed by an Alpha or Beta, to be bonded, and the emotional strain can make an Omega faint. But Tae was fine, he clung to his Alpha, burying his head in his Alpha's neck, smelling his scent, and calming down. Now he was Jungkook's, and after the mating, only them two alone of course, no-one can break the mating bond between the Trueblood and his Omega.

Everybody congratulated them and they all sat down to eat, even Jungkook's parents enjoyed themselves with the bunch of friends, seeing something outside of the always serious and regulated pack business and they were actually quite surprised at how much fun this was. And they saw their son smiling, laughing, being so happy, which he never was with them or at the pack house. Maybe this more relaxed environment can be incorporated into the pack as well, with some limits of course.